Vacancy: Finance Manager
Closing date: 29 July 2016
Established in 2009 in partnership with UCP Wheels for Humanity, UCP Roda Untuk Kemanusiaan (UCP/RUK) focuses on providing mobility and empowerment for people with disabilities. Our programs are developed with the intention of integrating the provision of assistive devices within government healthcare. In order to achieve this goal program activities include clinical capacity development, policy advocacy, empowerment programs, community awareness and concentrated collaboration with various levels of government.
UCP/RUK is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Finance Manager to oversee all financial and administrative aspects of the organization. The Finance Manager will oversee grant accounting and compliance, inventory management, payroll, creation of financial statements, grant reporting, database oversight, and administrative supervision. The Finance Manager plans and directs accounting activities within the Finance Department and coordinates across other organizational departments. This position manages a team of three; Finance Coordinator, Inventory Clerk, and Procurement and Administrative Officer. The Finance Manager is also responsible for managing Administration, as well as Human Resources. The Finance Manager will work in close collaboration with the Finance Manager at UCP Wheels headquarters in Los Angeles.
Location: This position is based in Yogyakarta.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll;
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of financial statements and reports using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Direct the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures using accrual basis accounting;
- Ensure that financial records and backup documentation are ready for both internal and external audits;
- Process monthly field accounts using Zahir and other financial accounting software to perform monthly reconciliations and reports for monthly submission to headquarters;
- Review financial statements with headquarters management and finance personnel;
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records;
- Facilitate payment to partners for training, per diem, etc. in accordance to donor guidelines;
- Responsible for the procurement and tracking of wheelchair inventory, both in-kind and purchased including processing. Direct and participate in cost analyses and rate studies;
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues;
- Establish system controls for new financial systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive and efficient filing system;
- Coordinate preparation of external audit materials and external financial reports;
- Direct the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls;
- Manage all aspects of administration, establish and maintain administration systems in accordance with donor and organizational requirements;
- Manage human resources, maintain personnel files, work with the National Director to establish and manage the salary scale, and manage the process of annual performance reviews.
- Indonesian citizen;
- Financial accounting standards (PSAKs) or GAAP;
- Knowledge of Indonesian tax laws and reporting requirements;
- Experience in grant or fund accounting;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Work experience in an international donor-funded project;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel;
- Knowledge of Zahir (or similar) accounting software;
- Fluency in Indonesian;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Master's degree (MBA) or equivalent;
- Work experience in a USAID-funded project;
- Commitment to the mission of UCP/RUK and a desire to positively impact both beneficiaries and the organizations trajectory;
- Strong, visionary leadership skills;
- Analytical thinker and problem solver;
- Solid interpersonal skills;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Team manager and team player;
- Experienced with change management;
- Capable of delegating tasks;
- Strength in quality management;
- Visionary leadership;
- Adaptable in the professional setting.
- Team player attitude and demonstrated leadership skills;
- Flexible and able to prioritize and multi-task;
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
Compensation / BenefitsSalary commiserate with experience. The package includes health insurance, standard holidays and leave time.
Apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Finance Manager
Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.