The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Indonesia is looking for a national qualified individual consultant to fill in the following post:
- National Consultant to Support the BAPPENAS for the Development of National Action Plan on Youth Development 2016–2019 (Code: UNFPA/ICC/NAP-YD)
- Master’s Degree (A Ph.D would be an advantage) in community development preferably on issues related to young people’s development, other related fields;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the areas of Youth Development, gender equality, reproductive health, and/or vulnerable groups, and related areas;
- Demonstrated experiences in developing studies and/or strategy on community development, preferably on issues related to young people;
- Demonstrated experience in developing policy brief or background study, particularly in on public health (preferably on issues related to young people) or conducting situation analysis demonstrated by national/international publication;
The complete Terms of Reference (detail about the job and requirements) and instruction on how to apply are available at: HERE
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit the signed Offeror’s Letter and updated UN Personal History (P11) Form to email@example.com with post code as subject of the email.
Only candidates with best qualifications will be invited for further process. Closing date for this position is 27 July 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.