UNICEF INDONESIA is recruiting for the position of Health Specialist to be based in Jakarta within the Child Survival & Development Team.
Level: NO-C (National Professional category)
Type of Contract: Fixed-Term, IMIS 63215
Duty Station: Jakarta
Under the overall guidance of the Chief of Child Survival & Development, the Health Specialist will lead UNICEF’s efforts on knowledge generation, innovation, programming and monitoring of national efforts to scale-up of maternal, neonatal and child health (MNCH) services; health systems strengthening including policy, planning and financing; malaria; and HIV/AIDS in collaboration with the other health, nutrition, and WASH programs.
UNICEF is committed to playing a supportive role alongside government and to working with a wide range of development partners in the country – including UN agencies and bilaterals, academic institutions, the private sector and civil society. While the Health Specialist will be based in Jakarta, the successful applicant will support programming across five regional and two sub-regional offices – from Aceh to Papua, reflecting the diverse range of health and development challenges across Indonesia.
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, UNICEF would like to hear from you. Please submit your application no later than: 3 August 2016
To apply and for more information and detail about the post and main responsibilities, please visit the following link: CLICK HERE
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree, Medical degree or above) in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: public health, medicine, health research, international health, health policy and management, environmental health sciences, family health, socio-medical sciences, epidemiology, health education, health promotion and disease prevention, educational Interventions in Health Care, Nursing or a field relevant to international development assistance in Health
- Minimum 5 (five) years of professional work experience at the national and/or international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of technical cooperation programmes related to Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health (MNCH) and health systems development. Professional work experience in a managerial position or a technical expert position in health and health systems. Experience working directly or in partnership with government would be an asset.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency Response and Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Strong analytical and writing skills are essential
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Disclaimer: The screening of your application will be conducted based on the information in your profile. Before applying, we strongly suggest that you review your profile to ensure completeness, especially the education and experience sections.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.