ABOUT TETRA TECH
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. In a complex world with competing demands for limited resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made possible with sound science, understanding, innovation, and industry-leading approaches.
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
USAID’s Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project will directly support the Mission’s third Development Objective (DO3) of the 2014-2018 CDCS: “Global Development Priorities of Mutual Interest Advanced”. The ICED II project’s objective and associated Tasks are linked to DO3 Intermediate Result (IR) 3.3: “Climate Change Mitigation and Resilience to Support a Green Economy Strengthened”, and Sub-IR 3.3.1: “Foundation for Low Carbon Energy System Strengthened.”
Some of ICED II main target are to deliver USG assistance to achieve at least US$800 million investment leveraged and 400 MW clean energy project installed. ICED II working and collaborate with various stakeholders both public and private to get these achievements. A group of key stakeholders which critical to support this objective are private sectors and financial sectors. Private sector group can be categorized as clean energy project developers, CE investors, CE project owners etc. Financial sector group can be categorized as regulator (such OJK, Ministry of Finance, BKPM etc.) and financial institutions (banks, investment bankers, non-bank financial institution, etc).
ICED II have work programs which covered activities to the above mentioned stakeholders. The Clean Energy Project Development & Sustainable Finance Officer, will focus to work related to these stakeholders with main task is to manage activities and deliverables.
ICED seeking a full-time Clean Energy Project Development Officer with excellent management, analytical, writing, as well as communication skills to manage the relationship in private sectors include institution and project developers. This position also managing the project database, deliverables, conduct research analyst, pipeline and other related activities to sustainable finance initiatives on quarterly and in regular basis.
This position reports directly to CE Project Development Specialist as the Component 2 Leader and under this component leader coordination to support activities of Sustainable Finance with SF Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist Component 2 team leader in, managing clean energy project development, CE projects are originating from project developers, financial institutions, local government, etc.;
- In coordination with Clean Energy Project Development Specialist, managing relationship and activities with ICED II clean energy project development partners such as project developers and financial institutions;
- In coordination with GIS Manager, manage and update clean energy database, monitor deliverable of clean energy project development, prepare analytical report as needed;
- Working in close coordination with any Government and private sectors counterparts related to Sustainable Finance, (such as banks, financial institutions, OJK, BKF, BKPM etc.);
- Assist SF Specialist in managing deliverable of ICED II activities related to clean energy sustainable finance ;
- Monitor activities and prepare report as needed for each activities delivered;
- Conducting research on specific subject related to (not limited) renewable energy finance, climate finance and or sustainable finance, public finance/ government spending (APBN), capital market and corporate finance;
- Other assignments as assigned by Component 2 and 1.
- Relevant education background bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business, economic, public policy, engineering, social studies and or in similar field;
- Minimum have 5 years working experience
- Having one or a combination work exposure in: 1) donor related or development program related to financial sector, climate finance, public finance, private sector engagement, renewable energy, energy efficiency and climate change; 2) business/financial/loan analyst with banks, financial institutions or corporation; and 3) advisory and consulting in transaction support/ strategic.
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with clients, supervisor and project staff
APPLICATION CONTACT AND DETAILS TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for three (3) professional references, and monthly salary expectations.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 August 2016. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.