Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty.
We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. WVI has been working for more than 20 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages in Indonesia. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries. WVI is a partner of World Vision International in Indonesia.
Economic and Livelihood Resilience Team Leader (Code: ELR)
This position is responsible to Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the Economic and Livelihood Resilience strategy in relation to the three ministries: HEA, Advocacy and Transformational Development, to support the National and Partnership strategy.
- Preferably master degree in Economy Resilience, Agriculture, Microfinance or other related field referably bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA, CPA, CFA.
- Had been trained in Climate Change Adaptation is an advantage
- Min 5 years experience in economic, livelihood resilience and climate change related projects and issues
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit your application with updated CV no later than July 18, 2016 to:email@example.com Please mention the following format in e-mail subject as:
Economic and Livelihood Resilience Team Leader (code: ELR)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.