M&E Specialist, USAID/Indonesia BERSAMA GBV Prevention Program in Eastern Indonesia
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International is recruiting local Indonesian applicants for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for the USAID-funded BERSAMA – GBV Prevention Program in Eastern Indonesia. The objective of the project is to reduce violence against women in target provinces through prevention, behavior change, and capacity building of local organizations and service providers.
The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described in the attached position description. Position is contingent upon continuation of donor funding.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
Applicants should email a current CV and cover letter to email@example.com with BERSAMA M&E Specialist in the subject line by July 31, 2016. Qualified Indonesian nationals, especially those residing in Eastern Indonesia, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are short listed will be contacted.
POSITION TITLE: M&E Specialist
PROJECT: BERSAMA – GBV Prevention Program in Eastern Indonesia
LOCATION: Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
DEPARTMENT: Civil Society & Education
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
The M&E Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing the M&E system and activities, including the coordination of externally conducted evaluations, and implementing an M&E Plan for a high-quality, results-oriented project focused on reducing gender based violence (GBV) in Eastern Indonesia. Position will be based in Jayapura, Papua, with project-funded travel in the Eastern Region and to Jakarta. The position is contingent upon continuation of donor funding.
The M&E Specialist will oversee the implementation of the program’s M&E activities and data reporting requirements. S/he will also serve as the liaison and point of contact with USAID and any external evaluation contractors throughout the life of the project. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a rigorous approach to monitoring and evaluation to measure performance toward specific goals and objectives, including quantitative, qualitative, and participatory methodologies.
- Oversee implementation of a baseline study on the indicators of the activity, including review of tools and survey methodology; training of enumerators, and review of data quality and analysis.
- Collaborate and liaise with external evaluators to design and carry out mid-term and end-term evaluations
- Design and implement an M&E Plan in coordination USAID/Indonesia, including selection and tracking of specific indicators, developing strategies for data collection and regular reporting on approved indicators.
- Handle the day-today tracking, and reporting on activities under the award.
- Design data collection instruments, schedules, analysis methods, and applied technologies.
- Provide training to staff, project stakeholders, and implementing partners on M&E; such as monitoring plan, tools, assessments, surveys, and evaluations.
- Ensure reporting requirements per USAID obligations under the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA).
- Monitor the results of the program’s activities and contribute to periodic evaluations/assessments; contribute to dissemination of results to internal and external audiences.
- Contribute to research design and methodology for project-related research (separate from baseline survey).
- Contribute extensively to quarterly and annual reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Master’s level degree required in social sciences, such as statistics, public policy, economics or a related field, and/or specialized training/certification in monitoring & evaluation.
- At least eight years of progressively responsible experience in the monitoring & evaluation of donor-funded international development projects. Part of this experience should have been obtained working on democracy and governance or public health programs.
- Knowledge of USAID reporting requirements, including experience designing and implementing Monitoring and Evaluation Plans, rigorous impact evaluation design, and working with external consultants for third party evaluations.
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research required. Understanding of impact evaluation methodology preferred.
- Understanding of national level MIS approaches and existing government databases/data collection preferred.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English required.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet (preferably Microsoft Access and Excel), and presentation software (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Experience with database and statistical applications such as SPSS, SAS or STATA
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.