Finance & Administration Manager, USAID/Indonesia BERSAMA GBV Prevention Program
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International is recruiting local Indonesian applicants for the position of Finance and Administration Manager for the USAID-funded BERSAMA – GBV Prevention Program in Eastern Indonesia. The objective of the project is to reduce violence against women in target provinces through prevention, behavior change, and capacity building of local organizations and service providers.
The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described in the attached position description. Position is contingent upon continuation of donor funding.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
Applicants should email a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with BERSAMA F&A Manager in the subject line by July 31, 2016. Qualified Indonesian nationals, especially those residing in Eastern Indonesia, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are short listed will be contacted.
POSITION TITLE: Finance & Administration Manager
PROJECT: BERSAMA – GBV Prevention Program in Eastern Indonesia
LOCATION: Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
DEPARTMENT: Civil Society & Education
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
The Finance and Administration (F&A) Manager will be responsible overseeing all financial accounting and general office services for a high-quality, results-oriented project focused on addressing gender based violence (GBV) in Eastern Indonesia. Position will be based in Jayapura, Papua, with project-funded travel in the Eastern Region and to Jakarta. The position is contingent upon continuation of donor funding.
The F&A Manager will be responsible for maintaining Winrock’s financial integrity, preparing all financial reports efficiently and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), local government regulations, Winrock policies and procedures, and donor requirements throughout the life of the project. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the accounting, finance and administration components of the program in country, including the various petty cash funds and field office finance, accounting and administrative activities;
- Ensure consistency with Winrock standard operating procedures, policies and accounting principles.
- Develop procedures for monitoring and analyzing project budgets, which allow accurate projection of expenditures and comparisons of actual and budgeted spending.
- Coordinate monthly requests for funds, based on budget and cash flow projections, to ensure the project has all necessary funds for operations.
- Coordinate and oversee program tendering and procurement activities in country
- Ensure financial reporting is in accordance with USAID contractual requirements.
- Advise project staff on financial health through the provision of regular and timely financial expenditure reports.
- Review and approve all vouchers prepared by the finance officer (disbursement, receipt and general journal vouchers) for expenditures and ensure that expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable to the project;
- Review and approve field office fund request;
- Oversee payroll procedures for national staff, administer payroll, and monitor employee time keeping
- Develop and implement office administrative and personnel systems;
- Maintain financial controls and procedures for the management of funds and sub awards/contracts.
- Produce budget projections and reports for submission to USAID.
- Liaise with the Chief of Party to ensure the project needs are being met in terms of accounting, contracts, human resources, IT, and operations
- Supervise project staff and consultants working on finance and administrative for the project
- Monitor partner’s management of funds and cross check source documents.
- Maintain financial files and support annual audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or Bachelor’s degree in combination with years of relevant experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ progressive financial management and grants management experience on international development projects.
- At least 4 years’ experience with financial management of a USAID or USG-funded contract or grant.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of USAID rules and regulations, particularly OMB circulars A 122, 133, 22C and 226.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia required, with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially with accounting software, spreadsheets and financial analysis
- Willingness to travel frequently in the project area.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.