Sponsor Care Officer (SCT)
SPONSOR CARE OFFICER (SCT) – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Execute local sponsorship day-to-day operation (which may include activities of report submission for local sponsors, local sponsors database management, relationship management with local sponsors, etc.) in order to improve and strengthen local sponsors engagement to the organization.
- Operate and execute the reporting management system for local sponsor through the GNI’s application system to ensure implementation of internal policies and governance system.
- Prepare and distribute monthly newsletter and other relevant update in order to increase sponsor awareness of sponsored children situation and GNI activities.
- Maintain and improve relationship with local sponsors (which may include managing sponsor’s inquiries, coordinating sponsors visit, etc) in order to strengthen local sponsor retention rate.
- Execute child matching program with new sponsors in each CDP in order to engage local sponsors and increase sponsors satisfaction.
- Analyse bank statement from local sponsors in order to ensure accurate donation information.
- Remind local sponsors for future payments in order to ensure donation consistency.
- Develop and maintain database for local sponsors in order to ensure organizational database is up-to-date.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree any major; preferably Communication, Public Relation,
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences (Preferably as Talent Marketing or Customer Service)
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Have a good communication and persuasion skills
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : SCT_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 10 July 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.