Finance Officer (AD) – Sukabumi
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Responsible for the daily operations of finance and accounting activities to provide effective support to the company. Common duties may include making financial report, analyzing daily transactions, create ledger, and monitor cash flow of the company
- Develop financial report that is required by internal and external parties in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare short, medium, and long term budget forecast and communicating with relevant departments to keep track of inflows and outflows in order to ensure the availability of organization’s budget
- Manage organization’s tax obligation in order to comply with local regulatory.
- Monitor and improve cash-flow management processes to ensure all incoming and outgoing fund are maintained.
- Develop financial reports for all departments (which may include but not limited to general ledger, administrative report, budgeting forecast, financial report, and cash-flow management program)
- S1 / Bachelor; preferably in Finance and Accounting
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Fresh graduate are welcoming to apply
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good Skill in computer use (Ms Office)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- A good understanding of accounting practices
- Good problem solving software
- Management skill
How To Apply
- Application letter and CV in English
- Please Submit CV, Cover Letter.
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty station_Name ( Ex : AD_Sukabumi_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 10 July 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.