Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) is a growing organization, leading renewable energy-domestic biogas sector promotion in Indonesia. YRE is implementing HIVOS program the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP) since the last three years and continue with MCA- I fund Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for a Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) Project also Investment in Renewable Energi for Rural, Remote Communities (TERANG) project, started in 2015 and 2016.
The organization aim is to contribute in promoting Resilient Society in Food and Energy by Engaging People towards Shared Renewable Energy Knowledge and Innovation. Currently more than 60 local partners are working together with the organization, to build domestic biogas sectors and built communities trust on renewable energy.
Adhere with the organization aim and mission, Yayasan Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values , to fill the following positions:
PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR LAMPUNG (PC LPG)
Responsibilities & tasks
The Provincial Coordinator manages day to day operation of the office as well as the progress of work in the field. Major responsibilities include ensuring the provincial target is achieved, maintaining construction progress, stakeholder coordination and liaison, administration, and handling local credit providers. The scope of the activities of the Provincial Coordinator includes:
- Manage the Provincial Office for YRE program in Lampung
- Prepare Detailed Implementation Plans and Budgets
- Prepare 6-monthly and annual work plans and budgets and reports for submission to the donor and government
- Prepare monthly plans and budgets, progress and financial reports for submission to Head office
- Liaise with provincial stakeholders (government, private sector, cooperatives, farmer groups, users and NGOs) which play a – potential - role in the implementation of the BIRU programme
- Identify, recommend and contract suitable programme partners (for promotion, construction, appliances vendors and extension)
- Identify, recommend and execute marketing efforts of the biogas digesters
- Select suitable programme areas within the province in coordination with the YRE national office
- Monitor promotional activities and programme progress through field visits and data collection
- Act as programme focal point at provincial level
- Supervise the provincial programme staff and assist in or lead local recruitment
- Supervise the day to day operation at the provincial level
- Ensure proper financial and administrative activities adhering to the Standard Operation Guidelines and other instructions from the YRE National Office
- Coordinate regularly with the YRE National Office in Jakarta
- Contribute to programme development strategies, especially for the provincial level
- Ensure proper biogas digester data collection procedures and practices and maintain an MIS in accordance with programme requirements or instructions from the YRE National Office. Provide logistical and liaison support to field visits for IDBP (BIRU)
- Undertake research activities when deemed required and play a role in knowledge dissemination for YRE program in Lampung.
- Alert the YRE National Office about emerging issues that can influence the implementation of the Programme
- Assist to a reasonable extend the IDBP Programme Manager and YRE in additional tasks as requested.
- Willingness to live and resides in Lampung
- A minimum of Bachelor (S-1) degree.
- Extensive experience working with provincial and district governments.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills with supervisory responsibilities
- Able to develop networks and maintain good relationships with government agencies/institutions at all levels, non-government organization, and civil society organizations.
- Extensive experience in working with provincial or district government officials and civil society leaders.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good command of English and Indonesian communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including internet and e-mail.
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by 29 July 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.