Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) is a growing organization, leading renewable energy-domestic biogas sector promotion in Indonesia. YRE is implementing HIVOS program the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP) since the last three years and continue with MCA- I fund Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for a Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) Project also Investment in Renewable Energi for Rural, Remote Communities (TERANG) project, started in 2015 and 2016.
The organization aim is to contribute in promoting Resilient Society in Food and Energy by Engaging People towards Shared Renewable Energy Knowledge and Innovation. Currently more than 60 local partners are working together with the organization, to build domestic biogas sectors and built communities trust on renewable energy.
Adhere with the organization aim and mission, Yayasan Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values , to fill the following positions:
Administration and Finance assistant for lampung area (Afa LPG)
Responsibilities & tasks
The Administration and Finance Assistant is responsible to help the Provincial Coordinator of BIRU Lampung to organize the General office financial administrative tasks for the Lampung YRE and BIRU Office to facilitate the smooth running of the office. The AFA will provide support to office and programme activities.
- Handle petty cash
- Record all transactions and submit monthly financial report based on accurate transaction.
- Prepare liquidation reports of fund usage
- Prepare cash advances for operational cost
- Prepare budget breakdowns for office operational needs
- Organize all the administrative task of the project and office
- Record incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Record incoming and outgoing warehouse stock
- Filling all the correspondence and documentation of the project and office
- Organize logistic matters of meetings and events
- Handling in procurement & logistical tasks (find quotations and prepare purchase and/or bidding documents)
- Scan and entry data for construction documents as well as filling all documents related with construction partners, such as: pre-construction forms, biogas completion reports, etc
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Provincial Coordinator, Office Manager or Finance Manager
- Update contact lists and manage the name cards holder
- Filling system for incoming/outgoing documents (hard/soft copy)
- Manage monthly timesheets
- Manage car/vehicle usage
- Responsible for small office maintenance tasks
- Organize delivery of documents and programme equipment
- Organize travel and accommodation of staff and guests
- Prepare contracts for vendors/suppliers
The AFA is also expected to carry out any other assignment as and when required for the Foundation
- Willingness to live and resides in Lampung (preferably local resources)
- Minimum D-3 in Management, Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position/responsibility
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Strong financial and administration (secretarial) skills
- Good knowledge of major software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently and take initiatives, but also be a team worker
- Good communication skills and ability to create a team spirit in the office
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: email@example.com with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by July 29, 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.