Job Title: Coordinator for NCT-SSTC Secretariat
Duty Station: NCT-SSTC Secretariat, Ministry of National Development Planning/BAPPENAS, Wisma Bakrie 2, Jakarta
Initial Duration: September – December 2016 (may be extended to 2019)
Project: US-Indonesia Partnership for South-South and Triangular Cooperation
In April 2016, The Directorate of International Development Cooperation, BAPPENAS and USAID signed an Individual Arrangement (IA) of US-Indonesia Partnership (USIP) for South-South and Triangular Cooperation (SSTC). Three expected outputs of USIP for SSTC are: (i) SSTC framework and intra-government coordination by GOI strengthened; (ii) Support for triangular cooperation increased; (iii) Learning and knowledge management in SSTC advanced. The purpose of USIP for SSTC is to strengthen GOI’s capacity to provide development cooperation that is strategic, effective, and delivers results in third countries.
The executing agency of USIP Project is Directorate for Foreign Politics and International Development Cooperation (FP-IDC) of the Ministry of National Development Planning/BAPPENAS together with USAID Indonesia. One of the key areas of the project is strengthening National Coordination Team of SSTC (NCT-SSTC) which is chaired by Director of FP-IDC of the Ministry of National Development Planning/BAPPENAS. On daily basis, NCT-SSTC supported by the secretariat team which consists of, among others, one person as Coordinator who will do the tasks related with SSTC issues. The Coordinator will manage the Secretariat in SSTC’s areas such as related to planning, implementing, reporting, and coordinating with stakeholders related to the Working Group (WG) 1, 2, and 3.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Director of FP-IDC Ministry of National Development Planning/BAPPENAS as Chairperson of NCT-SSTC in management of Secretariat of NCT-SSTC including assisting the EA to comply with all regulations related to USIP for SSTC.
- Work with other relevant parties to ensure quality, relevance and timeliness of the deliverables.
- Ensures the coordination of implementation of project activities focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Work with Director of FP-IDC and / or Deputy Director of FP-IDC / in supporting the development and implementation of SSTC between the Government of Indonesia and related partners.
- Prepare and submit activity progress reports on a quarterly basis and, or by request, prepare other reports and briefs as required by the Director of FP-IDC BAPPENAS.
- Work with multiple stakeholders of National Coordination Team of SSTC, development partners, experts and the academic community to ensure that the Secretariat achieves the output.
- Assist the EA and prepare reports, among others, quarterly monitoring report, financial and performance audit report, BAST report.
- Support the NCT-SSTC in organizing meetings involving related stakeholders to support the development cooperation agenda, facilitate meetings, and implementing activities.
- Support the NCT-SSTC in drafting or revising Terms of References (TORs) for specific activities, participate in consultant and evaluation team selection process as well as provide technical support and feedback on the project implementation.
- Supports the facilitation and knowledge management and sharing in the area of SSTC, focusing on achievement of following results:
- Support the design and establishment of information system.
- Collect and organize current and past data on SSTC activities by line ministries
- Support the documentation and systematic filing system of key documents in hard and soft copies according to audit requirement.
- Assists with any relevant duties requested by Director of IDC/Chairperson of Technical Team of NCT-SSTC / Head of Working Group (WG) 1, 2, and 3.
- Demonstrates integrity
- Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of GOI
- Treats all people fairly without favouritism
- Knowledge Management and Learning.
- Promotes a knowledge sharing and learning culture in the office
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in one or more practical areas, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
- Development and Operational Effectiveness.
- Ability to apply conceptual models in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development programs and projects
- Good knowledge of the Government of Indonesia regulation related to grand management
- Strong leadership and knowledge on substantive issues, specifically on monitoring and evaluation as well as knowledge sharing of South-South and Triangular Cooperation.
- Management and Leadership.
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Consistently approaches work with a positive and constructive attitude, always in control even under pressure
- Demonstrates strong liaison skills with multi stakeholders
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Quick and strong adaptation with working environment
- Master degree in Social Science, Management, Development Studies, International Relations, or relevant degree;
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in project management;
- Experience in working with Government (in particular with Ministry of National Development Planning/BAPPENAS and line ministries), local/International NGO, and international agencies in development areas;
- Experience in complying with Government of Indonesia regulation;
- Demonstrates strong coordination skills, and understanding of the substantive issues of
development cooperation, South-South and Triangular Cooperation, and administrative aspects of project management;
- Has good project reporting and writing skills;
- Experience in development cooperation would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa language (oral and writing).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Aug 31st, 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.