- Secretarial and organisational duties at our headquarters in Bogor (greet
guests, answer the phone, send and receive emails and faxes, etc)
- Organise and facilitate meetings, conferences and other special events;
coordinate and attend committee meetings, and participate in committee
discussions as required
- Prepare minutes of general correspondences, minutes of meetings and reports
- Maintain filling system
- Coordinate travel and accommodation bookings
- Communicate with clients and other staff members in a pleasant and
- Carry out other office tasks when required
- Maintain office supplies. Monitor supply usage and re-order stock when
- Diploma in general management or administration, or other related field.
- Minimum two years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Have a pleasant personality and positive attitude
- Good command of both English and Indonesian
- Computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Office applications and the
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a discrete manner
- Energic personality and multi-tasking capabilities
HOW TO APPLY :
- In order to assist the selection
process, candidates should submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV), proof of academic
training (certificates, transcripts, etc) and a Cover Letter that specifically
address the above points in their application.
- Send your CV, proof of academic
training (certificates, transcripts, etc) and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Admin Officer at the latest August
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.