VACANCY – Finance Manager PT Cardno Indonesia
Cardno is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to work as part of a team of highly skilled professionals in the Jakarta IDA Office.
To assist with this focus our Jakarta Office is seeking a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Operations Manager (Indonesia) and Divisional Accountant based in Melbourne the Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the overall finances of Indonesia operations. The Finance Manager will contribute to Cardno's success by providing overall Financial management and operational support to Indonesia operations.
Principal Responsibilities:Undertake other duties as requested by the Divisional Accountant, Operations Manager & Indonesia Country Representative
- Work as an effective team member to ensure the smooth running of the Asia Pacific Finance function.
- Oversight and Management of all Indonesia finance operations.
- Management two Finance & Tax Officers including day-to-day activities, mentoring and training, and performance management.
- Overall cash-flow management including weekly cash-flow reporting.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Month-End journals for, payroll, Jamostek/ BPJS, prepayments and accruals.
- Assist Operations Manager in preparation of annual corporate budget.
- Review Calculation, withholding and preparation of monthly withholding tax reports prepared by Tax and Finance Officer
- Preparation of annual budget for the Indonesia operations.
- Monthly P&L Variance analysis.
- Review Calculation, withholding and preparation of monthly VAT reports prepared by Tax and Finance Officer.
- Preparation and payment of other Indonesia taxation compliances.
- Preparation of monthly statutory obligation of the Indonesia entity (Jamsostek, BI, etc.)
- Overall accounts payable management ensuring appropriate coding, timely & accurate payment of supplier invoices.
- Maintain signatory of responsibility levels register as per the QF1-1 including signing on SPT Masa Tax Article 21, 23, 4(2) and PPN.
- Identify, recommend then implement approved cost saving initiatives in monthly divisional financial report.
- Identify, and then implement process improvements & efficiencies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously.
- Strong analytical
- Degree qualified in Accounting or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years finance experience.
- CPA Qualification is preferable.
We welcome your interest in our team. To apply, please send your resume and covering to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5.00pm, Wednesday 07 September 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.