This position is responsible to maintain the operation function within the field program, ensuring that it meets/complies to CI standards operation procedures. Operation function is included finance, administration, and HR. Also to maintain the finance and accounting function within the field program, ensuring that it meets/complies to CI standards and applied accounting system.
Based in Kaimana, the position should provide assistance to Kaimana Corridor manager on the operation aspect of project management, i.e. involving in work planning review and discussion, charging plan, monitoring budget according to appropriate coding, assist in organizing event/workshop and ensure regular coordination/communications with other team member are carried out on a regular basis.
Financial and Operations:
- Responsible for cash management and bank matters.
- Make sure that monthly financial reports are received and submitted on a timely basis;
- Conduct auditing prior submission the report; ensure all expenditure transaction for accuracy, adequate supporting documentation, proper authorization,
- Proper recording of project and account numbers and availability of budgeted funds.
- Implement & maintain accounting system, HR and Admin system as well as other CI’s policy and procedures;
- Serve as a point person to ensure compliance with operations policies and procedures (finance, human resources, admin/ logistic & procurement).
- Work closely with HR Jakarta to carry out recruitment process for field based position, including prepare short term contract and consultant;
- Oversee the outsourced mechanism in each field offices;
- Handle employee benefit for Sumatra based employee and ensure proper documentations.
Admin & Logistic
- Ensure that travel arrangements are implemented according to CI’s policy and procedures (i.e. complete Travel Authorization, proper hotel booking arrangements, procurements procedures are adhered to);
- Ensure office equipment list is maintained and updated and conduct regular physical check in;
- Supervise and coach field finance officer in 3 sites (Madina, Tapanuli Selatan, Tapanuli Utara.
- College degree, majoring in accounting with at least 3 years related working experiences
- Experienced working with computerized accounting system (Agresso preferred)
- Good understanding on complex accounting/financial issues, spreadsheet and simple financial system
- Good understanding on procurement process and procedure
- Experience with PC skills in Microsoft Office and ability to communicate electronically
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to work well with people
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Display good leadership skills
- Frequent traveling to field offices might be required
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <Kaimana Ops
Coordinator> – <your name> Closing date for the application is 20 August 2016
(Only short-listed candidates will benotified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.