DNetwork is a project under the management of Annika Linden Centre, an incubator for impact and centre for excellence for nonprofit work, social entrepreneurship and philanthropy. DNetwork is committed to improving the lives of persons with physical disabilities in Indonesia by connecting employers with potential job seekers with disabilities efficiently through an online jobs portal and professional services.
A list of typical tasks (but not limited to) are outlined below:
- Contact the employers and job seekers with disabilities; handle the time schedule of interview between employers and job seekers with disabilities.
- Production of articles, presentations or publications as required, for example: research reports, toolkits, minutes of meeting; web based research updates, blog posts, social media.
- General assistance for the effective management of social media which includes: answering and replying to comments and messages from users on social media (Group Facebook and line)
- Update the list of employers and expand the database of employers.
- Help the project coordinator to evolve the user´s database.
- Update the list of users who got hired.
- Arrange database of NGOs in Indonesia and their details
- Identify possibilities of collaborating with NGOs, together with the Project Coordinator.
- Participationin discussions and forums on behalf of DNetwork either on-line or in person as stated by the Project Coordinator or Manager
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the director and manager of DNetwork
- • One year’s paid employment as administrative role
- • Relevant undergraduate qualification
- • Ability to be flexible and work proactively within a small team
- • Able to manage own time and priorities tasks
- • Organizing and taking minutes at meetings
- • Range of experience and interests, including volunteering and community work
- • Microsoft Windows, all Microsoft Office programs and search engines/internet access or
other database programs. Other programs like Photoshop are considered a bonus.
Skills and Abilities
- Well developed technical literacy on the computer, phone, fax and photocopier
- Excellent diary management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Inherently pro-active and self-starter
- Proven skills in communicating simply, effectively and diplomatically to a wide range of people in a variety of situations
- Understanding the role that social media and other emerging technologies can play both in promoting an organization and in engaging the public
How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact us on the details below:
office : (0361) 464 537
contact person: Suri
Deadline: 15 August 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.