“The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GIZ has been working in Indonesia since 1975 on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
Since 2007 GIZ works closely together with the Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) in order to enhance KPKs mandate on corruption prevention. The project “Assistance in Preventing and Combating Corruption in Indonesia (KPK) supports KPK in the followings areas: 1. improvement of coordination mechanism in corruption prevention, 2. improvement of sector analysis to prevent corruption, 3. capacity development on corruption prevention at subnational level in selected areas (forestry, education and health) as well as 4. Engagement of Civil Society Organizations in corruption prevention. The current cooperation is planned to continue until December 2018. Currently the GIZ APCC project seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the following position:
- Ensuring the necessary office conditions (internal service organization, office materials, logistics, information and communication flow) for efficient working procedures in the project;
- Organizing and steering administrational tasks for the technical project team including secretariat support particularly to the superior;
- Assisting the Principal Advisor in communication and arrangements;
- Assisting technical staff in communication with stakeholders and in the implementation of project activities;
- Maintaining a good work relationship between the project, the GIZ-Office in Jakarta, and other GIZ-offices and projects;
- Keeping updated and completed the project's document files in the local project's filing system and in DMS in line with GIZ's filing rules.
- Contributes actively to a good working climate and team working within the project
- Maintains an efficient and trust based working relationship with the colleagues from other projects and the GIZ-Office
- Support in communication with relevant stakeholders (including partner organizations);
- Supports the internal communication and coordination incl. agreed time schedules, meeting reports, absences and leave planning etc.
- Coordinates and organizes the internal services for the functioning of the project (driver, communication services, delivery of materials etc.)
- Supports the scheduling and administrative work (duty trips, reports, GlZ-internal communication) of the superior and of the technical staff;
- Manages the calendar of the Principal Advisor and support him/her in internal and external communication, including drafting letters;
- Maintains the inventory list for the project office in the Onsite Asset software;
- Creates and maintains updated a filing system for the office (electronic and hardcopies) and treats information confidentially, specifically in the areas of personnel and finance;
- Answers, screens, forwards, and or returns phone calls and messages;
- Controls the corporate design matters and quality checking all outgoing reports and publications about their compliance with GIZ corporate design standards
- Interprets and translates as required
- Supervise project cashier and accounting
- Supervise payment of medical allowances for APCC and national staff and supervise respective expenditures.
- Control and supervise monthly accounting and financial planning for GIZ APCC.
- Budget-Monitoring: prepares, analyzes sheets of expenditure against overall budget in GIZ APCC projects monthly
- Responsible to monthly report the tax of APCC Consultant and Consulting to GIZ Office Jakarta
- Responsible to process the tax exemption letter
- In charge to access SAP Finance in regard to support project financial planning and monitoring
- Organises and maintains the project's logistic and equipment required for the functioning of the daily work procedures
- Supports and assists seconded experts in fulfilling their tasks during their assignment, including preparing and or extending working permits, official visa and other required legal documents;
- Manages the logistical aspects of international delegations (organize travel arrangements and travel requirements (hotel, flight, transportation etc.);
- Assists in the National Personnel matters (recruitment and contracting process)
- Manages the preparation of contracts for local and international consultants and national personnel and local subsidies in compliance with GIZ regulations and in close cooperation with the GIZ Office in Jakarta for GIZ APCC.
- Prepares contracts for consultants to be submitted to country office), above EUR 2500;
- Coordinates with technical staff for consultants/consulting company regarding the progress of the assignment and ensure timesheet, confirmation of service, invoice, and report are available before executing the payments;
- Monitors terms of payments of contracts and ensures the payments are according to the contracts and GIZ regulations;
- Files and updates documents of contracts (original contracts, CVs, Honorarium index, proposed budget, incl. Sanction/EU Black list) with the same standard of Country Office Indonesia’s file;
- Ensures the confirmation service (Leistungbestätigung) is signed by the Principal Advisor/Team Leader
- Supports in organizing workshops, training and other events according to the project's operational plan
- Coordinate contracts, procurements and events above 2,500 Euro with the GIZ Office.
- Participates in internal and external (team) meetings and workshops and assists with documenting these, e.g. by taking minutes;
- Assists the logistical management and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other project activities inside and outside the office; supervise and process purchasing items/goods according to GIZ Procurement Rules.
- Prepares documentation for handing over according to GIZ rules
- Assists the handing over of goods to counterpart
- Supports project leader and advisors in regard to financial and administrative in their general project planning, including preparation, organization and moderation of planning exercises, implementation, management, monitoring, quality management, evaluation, communication, and documentation.
- Coordinates schedules and planning of project leader
- Prepares and coordinates formal letters and decisions to KPK
- Establishes connection and partnership with PIU (Project Implementation Unit).
- Prepares the budget for key events and related financial documentation
- Monitors operational budget against funds availability
- Compiles relevant information for collaborative activities and missions
- Organizes the administrative matters of counterpart training with all related parties (candidate of participants, KPK Bureau of HRD, Training Organizer, respective embassy, GIZ Office Jakarta, Hotel, Travel Agency, etc), starting from the preparation to the post implementation
- Prepares the financial reporting for the KPK
- Being the focal point for all administrative and financial questions coming up from KPK
- Coordinates partner questions regarding administration and financial matters with country office
Other duties/Additional Task
- Assisting in any other appearing office management-related tasks
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Bachelor degree in office management/administration or similar area;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position;
- Ideally working experience with Indonesian government institutions
- Having working experience with GIZ will be an advantage
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CMS and publishing software);
- Language proficiency in English both oral and written, ideally knowledge of German.
- Proactive communicator, good management and organisational skills.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Expect to Join: October 2016
Direct Supervisor: Principal Advisor
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 7 September, 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: APCC – OM
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.