The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. The regional project “Competition Policy and Law in ASEAN” (CPL II) is being implemented with funding from the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
The CPL II Project works closely with ASEAN Secretariat and the ASEAN Experts Group on Competition (AEGC) on promoting the introduction and implementation of competition policy in the ASEAN Member States. This is in understanding that a sound business climate – including effective competition laws – is essential to foster cross-border trade and investment. Since 2015, the CPL II Project has also been providing assistance on consumer protection in Lao PDR, the Philippines and Vietnam.
We are seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position as an:
The intern is expected to support the project implementation, particularly national-level activities in cooperation with the Commission for the Supervision of Business Competition (KPPU) and other stakeholders in Indonesia. This includes technical as well as logistical tasks, with a focus on knowledge management and communications.
- Developing and maintaining various databases, templates and other formats for internal knowledge management and monitoring of the project (e.g. expert pool, stakeholders, partner contributions, press clippings), by compiling, (re)structuring and filing relevant information, data and documents.
- Media monitoring and internet/literature research, and preparing summaries or short overviews, on selected topics.
- Backstopping the organization of workshops, focus group discussions, counterpart meetings etc. in both administrative and substantive matters.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Fresh graduate with university degree (bachelor) or with experience of less than one year in Law, Economics, International Relations, Business Administration / Management or other relevant field.
- Initial experience with international development cooperation an asset.
- Good analytical and communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of information technologies and computer applications (including MS Office and social media).
- Fluent written and oral command of English.
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- High self-motivation and initiative as well as eagerness to learn new things.
- Ability to work in an international team and stressful environment;
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Internship Duration: 3 months
Remuneration: entitled for a cost-of-living stipend and accommodation if the intern basically resides outside Jakarta
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com before 31 August 2016.
Please put: CPL Internship as your email subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.