“The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GIZ has been working in Indonesia since 1975 on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
The Sustainable Economic Development through Technical and Vocational Education and Training Program (SED-TVET) is a joint effort of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (implemented by GIZ), the Ministry of Culture and Elementary and Secondary Education, the Ministry of Manpower, the Ministry of Industry and Bappenas. It aims at improving the employability of manpower in selected regions of Indonesia. Activities touch on a wide range of issues covering 4 intervention areas: 1) “TVET Institutes of Excellence” to support 23 selected TVET institutes; 2) “Innovation for private sector cooperation” to facilitate measures to enhance the participation of the business sector in TVET development and delivery; 3) “Regulatory Improvement” to support the implementation and monitoring of local regulations to improve the management of TVET on local level; 4) “Quality assurance and certification” to advise on scaling up of the use of vocational qualifications in the tourism sectors and related guidelines as well as to support the development and piloting of an accreditation system for training providers in the tourism sector.
We are seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
- Management of official vehicle in Jakarta (logbook, insurance, tax, STNK/car licence);
- Safely and responsibly performing all official travel using official vehicles;
- Regularly servicing and looking after official vehicles in Jakarta;
- Taking account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations;
- Running official errands and;
- Assisting with other office work.
The Job Holder performs the following tasks, but is not limited to:
- Supports office logistics and runs errands, e.g. sending letters and messages, paying bills, buying smaller quantities of office supplies and lunch according to orders;
- Helps with transporting goods;
- Completes the vehicle log correctly and conscientiously in accordance with GIZ standards;
- Does not use the car for his own private purposes at any time. Such mis-used of the vehicle is considered a serious misconduct, and will immediately lead to a warning and may result in dismissal.
- Cleans the interior and exterior of the vehicles regularly;
- Checks oil, water, brakes and brake liquid, tyre pressure, battery levels and the entire vehicle, monthly or every 5,000 km (whichever is first), headlights, brakes, bodywork for dents etc;
- Responsible for the project vehicle documents and their good condition, keeping a vehicle log and recording monthly maintenance;
- Calculate daily park and toll fees and settle the cash advance immediately
- Reports need for service and carries out minor repairs;
- Immediately reports all involvement of the project or office vehicle in accidents, including minor accidents, damage, loss or theft of vehicle fittings.
- Uses all available information (including current radio news on traffic conditions) to update daily knowledge of road conditions, current passable routes and locations, and shares this information with other office drivers.
- Uses the navigation system as a support tool to find a better option if necessary, especially in a traffic condition
- Deputises the office support in case of his absence
- Assists other colleagues as needed if there is no travel duty and carries out other office work on request
- Support in project inventory i.e: label ling
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Secondary school education;
- Holds a valid driver’s licence is a MUST;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience as a driver with references;
- No major accidents in the past 3 years;
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Sufficient knowledge of English;
- Discipline and punctuality, resilience and patience, appropriate appearance and attire;
- Familiarity with Jakarta, West Java and Central Java province;
- Familiar working at the Ministry in particular MoEC, MoI and MoM;
- Ensures unrestricted availability of vehicles at all times and reports restrictions immediately;
- Sufficient working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office);
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures is agreed with management.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Expect to Join: immediately
Direct Supervisor: Office Manager
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 31 August 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: SED-VET - Driver
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.