Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Duty Station Cakung CDP
Direct overall CDP operations in each area (which may include but not limited to: programme implementation, human resources management, finances management and logistics activities) to ensure the effective and proper implementation of the programme and its compliance with GNI’s mission objectives societal needs.
- Develop and direct general strategy and operational plans for the CDP management in order to provide full support for the approved programs to maximize the impact to society
- Approve and direct the overall day-to-day operation in for Community Development Project office to ensure their alignment with GNI’s compliance and governance
- Direct the implementation of programmes for Community Development Project to ensure their alignment with GNI’s mission objectives and societal needs.
- Maintain and improve mutual and beneficial relationships with CDP’s external stakeholders to ensure the optimum support from all high-level stakeholders to GNI’s programmes in CDP.
- Supervise, coach and develop direct reports and other staffs in CDP area in order to ensure the achievement of CDP plan and increase the engagement level of the employee toward the organization
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably in Development Studies, Sustainable Development, Development Psychology, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of relevant working experiences.
- Preferably 3+ years of CDPs working experiences
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good communication ability to actively interact with community
- Have a leadership skill and good coordination
- Good Skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : CDPM_Cakung_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 29 August 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.