The Indonesian Institute for Energy Economics (IIEE) was established in 1995 with the primary objective to enhance energy economics studies that motivate and support national policies for prudent development and utilization of energy resources in Indonesia. IIEE focuses its works on energy economics, related policy and the respective implementations. IIEE is well respected for its independent studies and active role in key policy processes.
We are seeking for Finance & Accounting Staff, Junior Researcher, Secretary and Administrator located in Jakarta with qualifications and requirements:
Finance & Accounting Staff (FAS)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited university
- 3 years relevant working experience; with previous experience in finance, accounting and administration;
- Good knowledge in preparation and calculation of Taxes;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office;
- Preferably has an experience with Zahir Accounting Software;
- Positive attitude & personality, strong leadership potential, good in communication, is assertive and well motivated;
- Could work well under pressure and independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Good analytical & excellent personal and interpersonal skills, honesty, good self-confidence, independence and consistence;
Has NGO background and understanding US/EU grant is a big plus
Junior Researcher (JR)
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university in the field of engineering, science, and economics;
- 1 year of experience in research (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply);
- Interested in energy economic, policy and environmental issues particularly for energy and environmental modeling and planning;
- High skill in report writing, both at academic and business level;
- Computer literate is a must, candidate with expertise in web development is preferable
- Good in English both verbal and written;
- Has to have strong drive, positive attitude & personality, strong leadership potential, good in communication, good in analytical, honesty, independence, assertive and well motivated;
- Able to work under tight schedule, independently or as a team;
Secretary and Administrator (SA)
- Minimum Diploma in Secretary/Business/Accounting with 2 years of experiences.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint)
- Ability to proactively arrange organization meetings, travel & accommodation, managing organization schedules and handling petty cash.
- Ability to maintain communication (phone, fax, email), organize documents, files, & other records.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
Has to have strong drive, positive attitude & personality, strong leadership potential, good in communication, good in analytical, honesty, independence, assertive and well motivated;
Please send your application letter, CV and Copy of Academic Certificate no later than August 16' 2016 and email to HR and Administration Division at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com Please fill the subject column of the email with the format FAS/JS/SA
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.