TITLE: Grants Assistant for Papua & West Papua Program
UNIT: Grants – Indonesia Office
REPORTS TO: Grants Manager
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the close supervision of Grants Officer, the Grants Assistant conduct sample checking/review of partners financial reports (supporting documents, QB and TAF 209) and prepare the checking/review result. Check the completeness of grant file regularly.
- Review/conduct sample checking/review of partner financial report on completeness, accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare the review result for GO to finalize.
- Double check the completeness of partner grant file – financial related.
- Other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the Director FGA from time to time.
Daily contact with the Grants Officer and Grants Manager, occasionally contact with the Director Finance, Grants & Admin.
Contact with Partner organizations (if needed).
- Three to five years of progressively responsible experience in accounting. Experience in donor funded grant-related work will be an advantage.
- Minimum four-year degree in finance-related subject
- Good Analytical skills
- Attention to details and accuracy; excellent time management
- Interest in professional development
- Self-motivated and a good team player
HOW TO APPLYPlease send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to email@example.com by September 2, 2016. Please write “ Grant Assistant - Environmental Governance” on the subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.