Revision: KOICA Indonesia is looking for Local Consultant for Field Checking on the Outcome of one of KOICA’s Project:
“The Treatment of Wastes from Oil Palm Industry and Production of Bioenergy and Biofertilizer” 2010~2013
KOICA (Korea International Cooperation Agency) is looking for local consultant/local expert to do consultation related to waste from palm oil, waste water disposal, fertilizer production and biodiesel facility management.
Project field: Politeknik Kampar, Kabupaten Kampar, Riau
Field Checking Period: September 2016
CV Submission Period: 22nd August-26th August 2016
Interview Period: 30-31 August 2016
- Professional Degree: At least a Master Degree in the relevant topic and Certificate/License, Appropriateness for the dispatch area, Experience (At least 5 years’ experience in domestic and Overseas).
- A proven track record of conducting similar project area.
- Strong writing skills in English, Language Proficiency (English and Local Language), etc.
- Strong Personality: Dedicated, honest, motivated and loyal.
- Health: Physically and Mentally Fit to do the field checking, Well Work Coordination, etc.
- Other requirements: Extend knowledge and experienced of ODA Project is welcome but not essential, proficient of Microsoft Office (MS.Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Conduct facilities and Equipment Checking: Waste Water Treatment, Fertilizer Production, Checking the overall additional repair and maintenance item related with the Biodiesel facility.
* Expect to check the work process including comparing the completion drawing (comparing between the blueprint and the existing equipment).
- Conduct Technical Consultation on O&M: Check the current status, Consulting POME (waste water treatment, methane gas collection, etc.) technology, Suggestion of efficient profit creating model related with Purchasing and processing of EFB (Empty Fruit Bunch/raw material for palm oil), etc.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.