The international medical humanitarian organisation Doctors Without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières/MSF) Hong Kong is looking for a talented individual for the following position to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Online Communications Officer
Reporting to the Communication Manager & Online Strategist, this position is responsible for driving and implementing MSF’s Indonesia Office’s public communication activities, initiatives or works in the online and mobile arena in order to promote the profile of MSF and raise awareness of MSF humanitarian work in the country.
- Manage and execute multiple digital strategies promotion, e.g. social media, display advertising, mobile advertising and SEO/SEM
- Content production and adaptation for social media platforms
- Copy writing for online campaign and activities collaterals, website and promotional material (e.g. video, photo and infographics)
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, including website content uploading, posting and tracking
- Meet the production schedule of all digital initiatives. Quality audit and content coordination on website development, Social media networking and image creation
- Network with active key influential online community actors or key opinion leader to maximise positive publicity opportunity of MSF
- Work closely with Online strategist in Hong Kong in coordinating and implementing Bahasa content and programs
- Work alongside vendors and digital agencies that support MSF Communication Team’s activities
Provide measurement and report to optimise audience performance across online and offline channels
- Collaborate with communications manager to refine integrated communications strategy and develop communications guideline for Indonesia and ensure its effectiveness
- Formulate the new media communication strategy of the Indonesia Office to be in coherence with overall public communication vision and strategy of MSF HK and within the organisation
- Identify trend and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights, e.g. ROIs and KPIs
- Plan and budgetary control of all digital promotion campaign and activities
- Oversee, plan and manage the development of thematic website for awareness raising, support recruitment campaigns and public events in Indonesia
The Ideal Candidate:
- Undergraduate degree in Communication, Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years working experience in online marketing preferably in-house communication or digital agencies
- Experience in the use of Photoshop and multi-media production software including some knowledge on video editing (it will be tested in the interview process)
- Basic knowledge on content management system use
- Excellent in communication, creative, hard work and high drive for result
- Passionate to be part of and work in a humanitarian organisation
- A positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative
- Teamwork skills are also an asset as a MSF staff
- Able to work under pressure, manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Experience with web analytics software and HTML experience is a plus
Good verbal and written communications skill both in Bahasa and English is a must
How to Apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to email@example.com before 29 August 2016.
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.