Position: Program Coordinator - Jakarta
CEGAH is a 5-year USAID-accountability program that works with a wide range of Indonesia’s Government and non-governmental agencies. The program runs between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems International (MSI).
Scope of the Job:
The Program Coordinator position is held by an experienced manager whose acquired knowledge and skills enable him/her to independently manage required tasks under CEGAH, undertake diverse work assignments (e.g. database management, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, project administration, etc.), track the budget for these activities, and provide direction to program assistants. Work requires extensive coordination with team members in CEGAH to ensure successful performance of the program as detailed in the annual work plan. The Program Coordinator will be expected to provide significant technical input into program development and manage several programs (focused on civil society) independently, while also assisting and providing input to the work of the technical senior staff (Chief of Party and Program Managers) on larger programs and strategic issues related to CSO advocacy programming.
The Program Coordinator will manage several required tasks. He/she will provide guidance to Program Assistants and report directly to the Program Manager for Administrative Reforms.
Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for providing planning, implementing, and reporting on programs related to civil society (Component 3). In particular, he/she will:
- Handle program implementation of CEGAH tasks related to civil society (Component 3), under the supervision of the Program Managers, including program planning, implementation, budgeting, coordination, monitoring, and reporting.
- Provide advice to program assistants
- Draft work plan sections and develop materials needed.
- Monitor progress of technical project activities to measure performance and results.
- Draft terms of reference for upcoming procurement of grants and subcontracts.
- Conduct meetings on a regular basis with Government of Indonesia officials and grantees/contractors concerning project activities, and represent the
- Component Manager if/when requested.
- Ensure timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules.
- Periodically, write reports on the project’s activities and achievements for the Chief of Party’s review.
- Manage the budgeting, projections, burn rate analysis and required adjustments for responsible required tasks.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Program Managers and Chief of Party.
General provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is under the authority of the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Any meetings with Indonesian senior government officials should be communicated in advance to the Component Manger and COP.
- At least 6 (six) yearsof work experience, with at least 2 (two) in the field of anti-corruption with a heavy focus on civil society engagement, advocacy, capacity building, or fundraising.
- Experience managing USAID subgrants/contracts a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge in accountability and integrity in Indonesia.
- Strong network in the CSOs including media communities
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally and work constructively with a range of individuals, including USAID mission, local partners and government officials.
- Good management and administrative skills.
- Bachelor (S1) degree or higher in relevant field of work or related studies.
- Have the capacity to work both independently as well as in a team setting.
- Willing to undertake field travel and work under demanding conditions.
- Ability to establish priorities and undertake assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively address multiple tasks.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and in the use of MS Office Software.
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by 16 September 2016 at the latest.
Please send applications to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.