Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International is recruiting applicants for a Project Management Assistant. The responsibilities and qualifications are described in the attached position description.
Position Title: Project Management Assistant
LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia (possibility of Travel)
Department: Clean Energy Group
Reports to: Office Director, Indonesia
We are looking for an experienced Project Management Assistant who will assist the Office Director and various Project Team leaders with implementation of a variety of programs in the Winrock International office, such as MCA-I TERANG (Investing in Renewable energy for Rural, Remote Communities) and the APEC Strategy for Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) to Energy Financing. The Project Management Assistant’s responsibilities include supporting Winrock staff toward successful project completion within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and manage systems (such as project plans and schedules) for tracking progress toward completion of project milestones
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management and to the Team Leader as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation like e.g. quarterly reports
- Undertake any other assignment may reasonably require by Winrock International
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management support in the energy or renewable energy sector
- Preference for applicants with experience with methane capture and conversion technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Desire to learn and utilize new technical skills in the field of renewable energy
- Fluent in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Applicants should send their application along with Curriculum Vitae in English to email@example.com with Subject “Project Management Assistant”, with due date application on August 19, 2016
Winrock appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are short listed will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.