Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development working in more than 40 countries around the world. In Indonesia, Abt has a rich history implementing health, economic development, governance and land use planning programs.
Abt Associates is actively recruiting qualified professionals for the anticipated USAID Bukti Untuk Kebijakan dan Advokasi (BUKA - Evidence for Policy and Advocacy) and the Millennium Challenge Account-Indonesia (MCA-I) Participatory Mapping and Planning Project 6 (PMAP 6).
USAID BUKA aims to bolster the use of evidence in decision-making in the policy and public spheres by enhancing the capacity of scientific institutions and increasing public demand. Abt seeks the following positions:
- Civil Society Capacity Building Specialist – experience improving research and institutional capacity of civil society organizations working in policy realm
- Public Policy Advocacy Specialist – experience shaping public policy through civil society organizations, creating linkages of civil society organizations to policymakers at national and regional levels
- Private Sector Policy Specialist – engagement with the private sector to identify and later articulate policy needs, ability to link private sector to relevant decision makers in government for open policy dialogue
- Policy Communications Specialist – ability to effectively disseminate research to public through various media outlets
Successful candidates must have university degrees in communications, economics, law, public policy or related field. A minimum of 8 years of experience implementing nationally relevant programs in policy, applied research or science for government, private businesses or non-governmental organizations. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is required, fluency in English is preferred as well.
Interested candidates may send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 10 October 2016. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
MCA-I PMAP 6
MCA-I PMAP 6 is a one-year project helping over 300 rural villages in fifteen districts throughout the country to delineate and demarcate their boundaries and map their resources to attract future investment in areas that will improve rural livelihoods in an environmentally sustainable manner. Abt Associates intends to hire up to six Field Coordinators to support and oversee work in three to five districts in assigned areas. The Field Coordinators must:
- Direct supervision of the work of the field team leaders in selected sub-districts
- Acquire spatial information (topographical maps, satellite imagery, aerial photos, etc.) from various sources of the assigned geographic areas
- Coordinate closely with relevant government agencies of the selected district and the Office of Sub-district Head
- Commit to a one-year posting in remote site with extensive travel within assigned region
Successful candidates must have university degrees in natural resource management, forestry, geography, geodetic engineering or related field. A minimum of 5 years of experience working on community based development projects. The candidate must have demonstrated skill in management, communication and interaction with local government and community representatives. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is required.
Interested candidates may send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than 10 October 2016. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Abt Associates.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.