CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Kupang (East Nusa Tenggara-NTT) is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE: HR & ADMIN OFFICER
REPORTS TO: PROJECT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: PROJECT MANAGER
HR and Admin Officer to provide secretarial and administration services to all project staff in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara. Managing of CARE Human Resources in Kupang office along with HRD Manual and polices in coordination with HR CIIHQ in Jakarta.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Preparing staff attendance, medical reimbursement, leaves report and preparing payroll calculation and supporting document.
- Coordinate with HR CIIHQ if there is personal requisition for project purpose and other HR duties.
- Responsible for recruitments procces in Kupang (make a shortlist and arrange time for interviewif there new recriutment staff or consultant and also involved in staff or consultant interview, reference check process and sent offering letters ).
- Responsible to maintain all personel file staff and consultant in Kupang.
- Responsible to report staff’s BPJS in Kupang, its including with all administration matters.
- Key person who will handle labour issue and missconduct.
- Update monthly report and sent to HR CIIHQ.
- Responsible for the operational Telephone and Fax: to accept and deliver messages and faxed to the intended person, providing information as needed.
- Process incoming correspondence by opening mails,recording in log book, photocoping, circulating and filling.
- Receive, direct and services all visitors as necesarry.
- Open mail each morning and send mail/e-mail as requested.
- Assist in maintenance of active and inactive general files to ensure that all correspondences and document are filed properly.
- Maintain list of important telephone number such as police, hospital, fire brigade, etc. And share it with staff.
- Make arrangement for staff travel, travel insurance,book flight and accomodation(TRF, Ticketing,hotel reservation, etc)on staff official travel.
- Responsible for data distribution: GRN Project materials and others materials.
- Ensure that the data distribution, payment and purchasing are meet with CARE standard policy.
- Any other duties that maybe reasonably assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist Project Manager to prepare a letter, Project Data, and Monthly report.
- Provide Midterm Report and Annual Report to Government of NTT Province through coordination with Project Manager or Project Officer from 2 (two) project in NTT.
- As representative CARE attended meeting that conduct by Government or other stakeholder.
- Assist Supervisor as requested.
- Assist other project as requested by Direct Supervisor.
- Willing to join the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and she/he is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs.
Drivers, Guards, Office Helper
- Education: Minimum fresh graduated Bachelors Degree in Administration/HR/Management.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in administration/HR.
- Specific technical skills:
- Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignment with minimum supervision;
- Ability to communicate in English is preferable excellent in Bahasa;
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill;
- Ability to operate standard computer programs (Window, excel, Outlook & Internet, PowerPoint);
- Ability to build and work in teams;
- Able to handle petty cash;
- Trustworthiness, integrity, analytical thinking attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team and a customer satisfaction oriented.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before September 13, 2016 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.