Chemonics International seeks qualified individuals for the anticipated USAID – BUKA (Bukti Untuk Kebijakan dan Advokasi / Evidence for Policy and Advocacy) program in Indonesia. The project will strengthen the use of evidence for decision-making in the policy sphere by improving the research ecosystem in the country, building the capacity of research organizations, and strengthening the production of high-quality scientific research in Indonesia.
The following positions below are being sought. All qualified candidates may send their CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20th, 2016.
Please include the title of the position in the subject line.
Capacity Building Specialists in Research to Policy Settings (Code: CBS_yourname)
- Experience with the application of evidence based research to policy and familiarity with synthesizing research for policy needs
- Ability to work with and organize multiple stakeholders and counterparts, including research groups and policymakers
- Minimum 7 years of experience working to build the capacity of think tanks, research groups, and/or policy groups to incorporate evidence based research
- Experience in disseminating evidence and research to the public and policy makers
- Intimate knowledge and experience with Indonesian policy making at the government level
- MA and/ or PhD preferred
Science Communication and Outreach Specialists (Code: SCO_yourname)
- Experience in using media and other communication outlets for campaigns to disseminate science information and policy
- Ability to bridge communication between scientists and researchers to decision makers and the public to generate increased demand for evidence based research
- Experience working with scientists and synthesizing their findings and research
- Journalism, media, and /or other communications background preferred
- MA / MS preferred
Operations Manager (Code: OPS_yourname)
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing USAID or other donor-funded projects
- Experience in directing day to day operations including finances, junior staff, work plans, and project deliverables
- Graduate degree preferred
Communications Manager (Code: COMMS_yourname)
- Minimum 10 years of experience writing reports, assessments, editing, and organizing PR events. Must have strong communication skills including writing and speaking.
- Ability to creatively communicate project needs, success stories, data, etc. to the client and to the public
- Experience working with media outlets
- Prior USAID or donor-funded experience preferred
M&E Specialists (Code: MES_yourname)
- Skilled in measuring institutional development and collaboration among institutions
- Experience with measuring the impact of media campaigns
- Minimum 10 years of experience
Grants Specialists (Code: GRANTS_yourname)
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience managing grants for USAID or other donor-funded projects
Gender Specialists (Code: GEN_yourname)
- Experience with ensuring and incorporating gender equality and considerations on projects in the realm of research
- Ability to address gender dimensions of each project area
HOW TO APPLY
All qualified candidates may send their CV and cover letters following below instructions:
- Please put the Code as your Email Subject; CODE_yourname
- Please send your latest CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Closing date September 20, 2016
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.