Provincial Officer, Helen Keller International - Indonesia
Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international non‐governmental organization whose mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged by combating the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition. We do this by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Established in 1915, HKI maintains its Headquarters in New York City, with Regional Offices in Senegal and Phnom Penh to support 22 country offices in Africa and Asia.
Since the 1970s, HKI‐Indonesia has been working to establish sustainable evidence‐based approaches to enhance health and nutrition, improve education for the disabled, and expand access to eye health services for Indonesians, particularly women and children.
HKI-Indonesia’s programs are integrated at all levels of the government health and education structures by helping to develop its human resources and infrastructure, conduct needs assessments, analyze local context to inform program design and implementation, train personnel, provide basic equipment and medicines, deliver services if needed, and monitor program progress and evaluate program impact.
To anticipate the future funding, we are currently seeking a Provincial Officer who will be focus on the implementation of program components within an inclusive framework to affect change through advocacy and trainings within school level, capacity building of government counterpart, universities, and local DPOs in South Sulawesi and West Java.
Reports to: Inclusive Education Program Manager
- To manage day to day provincial and district level activities.;
- To coordinate and execute program activities with external partners;
- To programmatically support field activities implemented by the HKI and its counter part.
- Policy Development: To ensure the development of education policy and improved governance, especially on Provincial and District levels that ensures improved access to education for children with disabilities with in an inclusive framework
- Collaboration Network: Provision of technical assistance for partners and facilitation of counterpart meetings, general follow up on partnership issue/events Partners include but are not limited to: Communities, DPOs, NGOs, Corporations, Government counterparts, Universities.
- To represent HKI in official capacities as needed especially in Government counterparts in Provincial and District Level.
- Graduate from University with bachelor’s degree in education/psychology/social and political science/law;
- Minimum two years’ experience work in an NGO;
- Familiar with government and schools working environment;
- Public speaking, Diplomacy and Interpersonal skills are vital;
- Excellent administration and organizational skills;
- Excellent Bahasa Indonesia writing skills;
- Enjoys working on a diverse team with many partners;
- Familiar working with a very minimum supervision;
- Experience with children with disabilities is a plus;
- Experience in arranging meetings/workshops/seminars.
People with disabilities or special needs are encouraged to apply.
Please email your curriculum vitae or resume and a cover letter (in English) with the subject ‘PROVINCIAL OFFICER’ to Indonesia.Recruitment@hki.org by 7th October 2016 at 05.00 PM (Jakarta-time). Any questions and clarifications can be sent to Indonesia.Recruitment@hki.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.