Job Description – Grant Program Management Consultants
Grant Program Management Consultants
Purpose: To strengthen the PRESTASI II grant program management team
Contract: Consultancy Contract
Reporting: Deputy Chief of Party
INDONESIAN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION Strengthening the institutional capacity is one of the challenges faced that can be successfully applied to any type of alumni workplace including the government, private sector, university and nonprofit organization to PRESTASI Phase II Goal that is to improve the performance and leadership skills of the Indonesian Professional which, in turn, will help to promote the development in Indonesia and the achievement of the Mission Development Objectives. The overarching goal of PRESTASI Phase II Program is to develop individuals and entities that are better equipped to provide leadership in the public and private sector.
The Indonesian International Education Foundation (“IIEF”) is an Indonesian not-for-profit organization specializing in scholarship management and international education through the administration of international language tests and national professional certifications, and the management of numerous programs sponsored by various major international donor and funding organizations. IIEF is a local partner organization of the Institute of International Education (“IIE”), one of the world’s largest and most experienced international education and professional exchange organizations, based in New York.
IIEF is seeking candidates for an Post Training Specialist position for the Program to Extend Scholarship and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impact Phase Two (PRESTASI II) funded by USAID.
The consultant will work with the Grant Management Team to build capacity of grant holders across a range of donor funded grants. The grant funded covers key aspects of Grunt under Contract for Alumni Association under Fixed Amount Award model. The role will include work on projects focused on an appropriate range of these area and involves:
- Orientation and mentoring of grant holders on project design, monitoring and evaluation.
- Desk-based assessment of Grant Mechanism Technical Guideline
- Quality assurance / peer review of work which has been contracted to grantee
- Liaison with the finance team in relation to financial management.
- Contribution to the analysis of results and lesson learning across grant fund portfolios.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Substantial experience in USAID Grant under Contract.
- Experience of performance assessment, results frameworks and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders including civil society, private sector organizations or government agencies.
- Practical experience in Grant Management
- University Degree in a relevant discipline and up to date knowledge of current development thinking.
- Working with Alumni Association is an advantage
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working within a donor organisation supporting international development. Experience of Working in projects which improve Alumni Association
- Experience in USAID grant management.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong organisational skills.
- A positive, flexible attitude to work including the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent IT skills (including data analysis and presentation, presentation of reports etc.). Ability to work as part of a team.
- Facilitation skills.
Ability to design and implement training activities and workshops. Fluency in at least one other widely spoken language.
Please send both a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining: a) your interest in the position; b) the extent to which you meet the person specification; c) your salary expectations; d) your availability
Closing date: Thursday 22, September 2016. Please mark the email subject line with the job reference GPM 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.