Job Opening Jhpiego
DOD Project Director
The DOD Project Director will lead Jhpiego’s work with DOD and TNI to contribute to the reduction of new HIV infections and the achievement of 90-90-90 goals for the HIV epidemic in Indonesia’s military. The DOD Project Director is expected to provide leadership and direction to ensure the strategic, programmatic, technical, and financial integrity of the project, including the determination of project priorities and appropriate interventions. S/he is responsible for achieving the planned results set out for the program. S/he will coordinate the work of all team members to ensure smooth and efficient implementation of activities. S/he will act as the primary point of contact with TNI, ODC and the Indonesian Ministry of Defense, other government counterparts and partner institutions and will represent Jhpiego and the Program in public and professional circles through meetings, conferences, and presentations. The DOD Project Director is responsible for overall program management and guidance to team members.
These position are anticipated to have an October 1st, 2016 start date and are contingent upon availability of donor funding.
- Develop professional and productive relationships between Jhpiego and ODC, TNI, MoD, MOH and other stakeholders to ensure that program activities are implemented according to the award requirements
- Develop strong relationship with Jhpiego’s global HIV staff and channel their technical assistance as well as Jhpiego’s global HIV experience to the Indonesian context
- Build and maintain a strong network of Indonesian HIV experts
- Oversee the development of the detailed annual implementation plan and budget for program activities in liaison with the Country Director and the Finance and Administration Director
- Ensure quality program implementation, technical quality and ensure that the workplan is on track and project deliverables are met and consistent with PEPFAR requirements
- Guide the analysis, synthesis, and reporting of project outputs and results, in close collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation Director, to ensure target achievements are met
- Mentor, support, and supervise project support staff, aligning their efforts in support of program goals
- Work collaboratively with project and finance staff to prepare and track the progress of project and activity budgets.
- Represent Jhpiego in meetings, conferences, and presentations with ODC and other stakeholders; contribute to development of strategic presentation materials
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the work of short-term consultants/trainers working for Jhpiego on this award
- Lead the development of annual report and other project communications materials, as requested by ODC; ensure timely and accurate documentation of DOD activities
- Ensure that project updates are shared with Jhpiego HQ on a regular basis
- Master’s degree in health, education, or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in health program implementation and project management with international development organizations
- Experience in HIV preferred
- Strong outreach and networking skills; ability to develop and nurture new relationships in the HIV field
- Strong ability to work and communicate within a team, results oriented and decision making skills
- Comfortable with a team approach to programming and the ability to manage several major activities simultaneously
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written Indonesian language; English language proficiency preferred
- Ability to work independently and to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
Email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org
Closing date for receiving applications is September 30th, 2016
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.