The Grant Officer
The Grant Officer will assist in review of all aspect of the grant management process and financial oversight of the grants.
This responsibilities will include:
- Assist the GM Specialist in reviewing Grantees’ Disbursement Request, Financial Report (monthly and quarterly), Procurement Plan (including taxation), and Audit Report.
- As directed by the GM Specialist, the Grant Officer will assist the Grantees in ensuring financial management and financial administration of MCA-I Grant.
- Ensuring grantees’ compliance with MCA-Indonesia's Cost-Principles for CBNRM Grants and Grant Agreement between Grantee and MCA-Indonesia.
- Work with the GPM team members in structuring payment schedule against project work plan and budget.
- Performing other administrative task, capacity building and financial oversight under supervision of GM Specialist
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Experience in auditing preferably.
- Understanding PSAK 45.
- At least 5 years experiences in relevant position.
- Contract period begin soonest until March 2018.
- The duty station will be at GPM/KEHATI Office in Jakarta, Indonesia, with possibility of travels to CBNRM locations LOT-1, Sumatera and Kalimantan.
Application Letter and CV please kindly send to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Grant Officer at least by 12 September 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.