Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission – different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
LOCATION: UBUD – BALI
The Manager will work within the Strategic Initiatives Team and provide a range of services including management, business development and analytical work, as part of the Last Mile Consulting team and other strategic initiatives
- Indonesian national or expatriate.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as economics or business management.
- Impact and data focused.
- At least 5 years professional work experience including some in a managerial role. Experience in business consulting a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in Indonesian, English and Japanese.
- A can-do and collaborative mind set – comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving and fast-paced work environment.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel.
Skills and behaviors:
- Proficient in English and Indonesian, ability to speak Japanese is optional but is a big plus.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Advanced computer skills with fluency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business development and client management.
- Cultivate and manage client relationship.
- Understand client needs and develop the scope of work and budget for last mile consulting projects.
- Develop new business opportunities with corporate CSR divisions, technology developers and producers, academic partners and other stakeholders interested in engaging in the last mile and base-of-the-pyramid business opportunities.
Management of market research and analysis
- Design and manage research on the socio-economic status of particular geographic locations in Indonesia and other developing countries.
- Manage market research on specific sectors – water, energy, education, housing, agriculture, IT, health, etc. – in Indonesia and other developing countries.
- Plan and supervise interviews with households and businesses where needed.
- Host and accompany clients on field visits and help with interpretation as necessary.
- Coordinate product distribution to last mile communities through local partners
- Data analysis and report writing
Support the analyst team in:
- The data collection, analysis and report writing process;
- Cleaning and analyzing data collected in the field;
- Interpreting and summarizing the findings in a succinct, visual way.
- Propose actionable recommendations to clients based on key findings.
- Liaise with and build partnerships with local government and relevant authorities.
- Respond to incoming correspondence from local partners, academic partners, and technology producers.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the team and management.
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered.
Closing Date: 25 September 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.