Internship Opportunity – Research Communications Intern, MAMPU Indonesia
Operating since 2013, the MAMPU program aims to improve the welfare of poor women in Indonesia. We work with government, gender-interested organisations and parliamentarians to influence government policies and improve access to services for poor women in Indonesia.
Our Research and Innovations team wants to share the high quality research reports we have into forms that are easier to be understood by our partners and stakeholders. The reports consequently need to be turned into presentations, infographics, and policy briefs. To help us achieve this, we are looking a high caliber individual to join us for three months as a Research Communications Intern. The intern will help craft and package our research products (both in Bahasa Indonesia and English) into formats that are more accessible for our audiences.
If you are looking for some excellent work experience, please send us your application.
Click on the following link below for more details
To apply please provide the following:
- A one-page cover letter explaining your experience in writing and communicating research products.
- 2-3 paragraphs explaining why you are suitable for this assignment
- A current CV with 2 referees
- A scanned copy of academic transcript and/or diploma
- Samples of your research-related writings, either in the form of summary, presentations, or reports, in Bahasa Indonesia and English. You can also send us links to your published pieces. If possible, sample of research products you produced.
Applications should be sent in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 25 September 2016 noting "Research Communications Intern" in the subject line. While all applications will be read, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Australian Aid – Managed by Cowater International Inc. on behalf of The Australian Government
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.