Communication Officer – Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Award
Under the supervision of Program Coordinator, the Communication Officer will be responsible to develop and create communication strategy to gain awareness on the implementation of the CMA Program from the beginning until the awarding ceremony (continues feature, distribute and expose the CMA program activities).
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in Communication, Government Relation, Media and Public Reach, with a proven track record of successful packaging of communication materials to multiple audiences is an advantage;
- Bachelor Degree or higher in communication, journalism, public relations, and/or similar field;
- Past works experiences related to the Financial Service Authority, Bank Indonesia and Ministry of SME and Cooperative would be an advantage;
- Strong writing and editing skills, both in Bahasa and in English
- Have a wide network, in particular with media;
- Able to develop a communication strategy planning, implementation and evaluation on media relation and communication for public and network in local and national level;
- Ability to work promptly and deliver projects on tight deadline;
- Fully computer literate and technology savvy, knowledge of design, video and photo-editing software is an advantage;
This position will be hired as temporary staff for 10 months.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 16 September 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.