Monitoring & Evaluation Database/Information Technology Specialist
USAID/Indonesia Monitoring & Evaluation Support Project
MSI is an international development firm in the Washington, D.C., metro area with a 30-year history of helping to deliver results across the developing world. We operate in some of the most challenging political and economic climates in the world, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and South Sudan. MSI currently employs over 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance, and anti corruption.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring & Evaluation Support project is a three-year Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) support project based in Jakarta and will provide assistance to the entire USAID Mission portfolio, including implementing partners, local partners and Government of Indonesia stakeholders. The project includes three components: Performance monitoring, Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting, and Evaluation and Technical Assistance.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Database/Information Technology Specialist will oversee the establishment and use of an information system to store and easily access performance monitoring indicator data for USAID activities. Responsibilities may also include assisting and training USAID implementing partners to use the system, preparing standard data visualizations, and troubleshooting issues related to the installation and use of the system.
- Aid MSI senior Information Technology staff in the identification of an optimal information system for USAID performance indicator data
- Oversee the installation and initial loading of data into the system and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Work with USAID implementing partners to upload data into the system; provide training and technical assistance to designated staff of USAID implementing partners in using the system.
- Pull data from the system to respond to informational and analytical requests.
- Develop standard reports and data visualizations from the system
- At least 8 years’ experience working with database systems for quantitative data
- Previous experience overseeing the installation and maintenance of a new database preferred
- Previous experience working with performance indicator data preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, MS Access, SQL Server, PostGresQL, or related software
- Demonstrated experience training colleagues and clients on system use and implementation
- Degree in information technology or a related area.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in working with other organizations to support their data needs.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please send your CV in English to IDNMESPRecruit@msi-inc.com and put “Database/IT Specialist” in the subject line no later than September 30, 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.