Plan International is an independent child rights and humanitarian organisation committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice. For more than 75 years, in powerful partnerships we have been supporting children to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights to a fulfilling life, today and in the future. We place a specific focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind. We are now active in more than 70 countries. In Indonesia, Plan International started to work in 1969 based on the memorandum of understanding with the Government of Indonesia. Currently we work in 4 provinces: Jakarta, Central Java, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara and sponsors more than 40,000 children.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Emergency Response Specialist (Based in Jakarta)
- Respond to humanitarian emergencies under the direct supervision of Disaster Risk Management Program Manager;
- Support Plan Interntional Indonesia’s emergency response capacity through rapid deployment to those Country Offices which request additional resources (often within 48-72 hours);
- Lead the Emergency Response Team in conducting rapid needs assessments and providing initial response;
- Write situation reports, concept notes, proposals and budgets, with the support from Grants Department and Program team;
- Provide analysis of humanitarian contexts;
- Lead in emergency program development and management, in coordination with the CMT;
- Conduct donor negotiations;
During Non Emergency:
- Build Plan capacity in emergency response (40 % of time) main tasks: Leading capacity development of Plan International Indonesia’s staff in understanding and implementing Plan emergency response programming. Leading Plan International Indonesia’s work in building relationship with partners and its capacity. Leading Plan International Indonesia’s work in managing logistics system in order to ensure effective and timely response.
- Ensure Plan program development (30% of time) main tasks: To draw down the DRM Country Program into detail program planning at country and program area level. To design monitoring framework to ensure the achievement of the program aligned with the corporate requirement. To design and to initiate program review and evaluation by regular time. Contribute the development of Country Strategic Program. Develop user friendly Plan policies and program detail operational and technical guidelines related to Disaster Response. Regularly monitor risks register on program
- Advocate to the policy makers as well as to related stakeholders to ensure the roles and responsibilities and proper standing position. (10% of time) main tasks: Develop network and alliance with NOs, GOs and International Community to synergize resources. Representation in national level thematic forums, as assigned by the DRM Program Manager.
- To provide regular program reporting (10% of time). Main tasks: To prepare thematic quarterly, semester, and annual program reports for internals and externals (government, public).Maintain and support Country Program SAP focal point by providing require data and information Support Communication and MERD department, in documenting of all related program implementation and best practices.
- To initiate grant fund project (10% of time). Main tasks; To prepare concept notes to create innovative program. Support the Grants department in developing grant proposal
- Education : A bachelor or master degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge and Skill : At least 5 years of emergency programming experience with international NGOs or international organizations of which 3 years have been completed in the field. Advance knowledge on Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS) and others international standard in humanitarian/emergency response. Experience in project development (proposal writing, budget development, etc.).Financial and budgeting skills; Understanding of donor environment and ability to raise funds and support; Ability and willingness to undertake frequent travel; Ability to deploy at short notice; Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); strong negotiation and facilitation skills; Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and to multi-task; Ability to work in insecure and difficult environments; Understand well on program cycle: planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development projects; ,Commitment to child rights and CCCD implementation
- Attitude : High integrity, Self-motivated, team player
- Range Salary : 11 000 000 – 16 000 000,-
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.