The alumni of the Program to Extend Scholarships and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impacts (PRESTASI) and the Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) program established a formal alumni association at their first national meeting in March 2012. During the meeting, which was attended by more than 70 alumni from all over Indonesia, the members present agreed to name the organization Asosiasi Alumni Program Beasiswa Amerika – Indonesia (ALPHA-I).
ALPHA-I has approximately 100 active members with diverse educational and backgrounds from across Indonesia. The activities carried out by ALPHA-I aim to increase public knowledge through education and research, advocacy and community service, as well as innovative activities that address needs of the community and develop relationships with local, regional and international organizations.
The primary objectives of ALPHA-I is to effectively leverage the skills and talents of its members to provide services and assistance to the community in general. Therefore, ALPHA-I and its members should utilize their leadership, knowledge, and skills as part of their contribution to community change. Alumni are required to become an agent of change in their workplace and community.
In support of this mission, ALPHA-I aims to build a strong organization that:
- Creates opportunities for knowledge sharing, for members to increase their own capacity
- Creates opportunities for collaboration, for members to work together to address social challenges
- Provides world-class expertise to Indonesia in the areas of democracy and governance, health, economic growth, education, and the environment.
- Accountable to its members through good organizational systems and procedures
- Financially Sustainable
Therefore ALPHA-I needs key personnel who can work professionally and together achieve these objectives.
ALPHA-I is seeking candidates for Program Manager. position for the Program to Extend Scholarship and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impact Phase Two (PRESTASI II) funded by USAID.
The Program Manager will provide direct support to Secretariat Director in program development, implementation and output; ensure efficient and effective coordination and communication in the implementation of Alpha-I program; oversee the implementation of activities and program progress, ensure quality deliverables and monitor expenditures.. The Program Manager will also collaborate with other key personnel under Secretariat Director and maintain regular coordination and communications with related elements and prepare the activity report
- Responsible for the implementation of program in accordance with the work plan that have been develop.
- Coordinate with key personnel in ALPHA-I (Finance Manager and Communication and Alumni Relation Specialist) and all staf under coordination of ALPHA-I director.
- Attend meeting with partners and other stakeholder.
- Collaborate with finance division to plan and develop the program budget
- Monitor the program implementation in the field and report to director
- Program monitoring and evaluation.
- Manage the program implementation and monitoring budge versus expenditure.
- Create program report that consist of progress of the program, achievements, problems, use of the funds and efforts should be made for improvement and other important information related to the implementation of the program.
- Routine coordination with the program stakeholders both internal and external parties.
- Represent the director in attending meetings with third parties or donors.
- Create program proposal and budget.
- Perform other duties assigned by the director.
- Project Planning
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with other key personnel
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with secretariat director and other key personnel that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including key personnel and appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Control the project
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements
- Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Education: University degree in a related subject
- At least 3 years of experience having work in social and development issues.
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems
- Strong skills IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English with exceptional attention to details
Please specify the position you applied for in the subject by writing: ALPHA-I Program Manager (your name). Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone inquiries accepted.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Send your application before 21 September 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.