RutgersWPF Indonesia is a centre of expertise in the field of sexual reproductive health and rights (SRHR) and sexual gender based violence (SGBV). We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position and who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Program Officer (PO)
Fixed Term with possibility extension, Jakarta based
Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:
- To assist in developing work plans and budgets along with the Program Manager;
- Together with the Program Manager monitors the implementation of the program by partner organizations on an ongoing basis;
- To support Program Manager in monitoring and analyzing results both quantitative and qualitative;
- Together with Program Manager identify and evaluate potential risks related to the activity of the program and take necessary steps to improve;
- Communicate closely with Program Managers, Programme Team and Finance Team on results an analysis of results program performance;
- To support Program Manager in providing technical assistance to partner organizations regarding the implementation of the program,
- Ensure all partner’s plan are in line with program result chain formulated;
- Perform other tasks to achieve program results with the direction and coordination of the Program Manager, ie:
- Have strong experiences in formulate workplan, TORs, and report documents as well as analyse those documents from partners or third parties and provide feedback for them.
- To ensure all activities are carried out with good quality standards, follow the procedure and administrative aspects and time manner
- To assist and inform program managers regularly about the achievements and gaps of the program and financial implementation based workplan and budget and then discuss the technical steps that need to be done as follow up actions
- To ensure all program documents (workplan, TOR, report, stc) are made and archived with quality standards and follows the procedures
Skills and Competencies:
- Self driven, able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Analitical and strategic thinking
- Energetic and inspiring personality, excellent communication skills
- Commitment to fulfill Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Value and respect for Gender Diversity and Human Rights
- Contribute to the learning organization
- Optimist (can do-attitude), persuasive, being able to create and maintain good relations with project partners (good networker)
- Competent team player, conscious about different cultural environments / valuing sensitivity
- Have passion to do managerial and administrative works
- Commit to work with good quality standards and time manner
- Result based mindset
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in health / public health / education; and/or other social science.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in public health or population and development programmes;
- Good working knowledge of result based management,
- Understanding of development issues and programmes.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Indicating the position: Program Officer (PO)
Application deadline will be 26 September 2016
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.