Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
EASTERN AREA ADMIN AND LOGISTIC COORDINATOR
1 position, based in Kupang
Code : EAALC
- The Eastern Area Logistics Coordinator will oversee all logistics related activities in the Eastern Indonesia Area. The post holder is responsible for ensuring that supply chain management and logistical support is provided at a high standard and adheres to policies and procedures, particularly Logistics Manual of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. In delivering these responsibilities, the post holder is required to work in close collaboration with, but not limited to, Field and Program Managers in the area, field and country logistics staff, technical leads, as well as finance and HR staff in the area.
- Focusing on improving and maintaining logistics’ Key Performance Indicators in the area, the Area Logistics Coordinator will work with all Field and Program Managers to develop procurement planning, assist the field Logistics team in executing efficient and consolidated purchases based on internal policies and procedures, set high standards for management of warehousing, fleet, assets, and admin as per the Country Logistics Manual. The post holder will be responsible for reviewing monthly Logistics report generated by Logisticians in the area before forwarding them to Country Office and will support field Logistics teams in addressing feedback from Country and Regional office for improved reporting and KPIs.
- Regular visits to field offices in the area and regular consultation with the country Logistics team is an important part of the role in building the capacity of field Logisticians and ensuring all program milestones are achieved in good time while observing all related policy and procedures.
- In the context of emergency preparedness planning and humanitarian emergency response, the Area Logistics Coordinator will play an important role in developing emergency (logistics) preparedness plan for the area, identification of possible hubs for contingency stock (if required), lead market assessments and develop Framework Agreements. They will also be expected to ensure adequate Logistics coordination in the area in the event of an emergency response.
- The post holder will support the Eastern Area Manager and Logistics Manager (Jakarta) to contribute to the achievement of the global KPIs on operations delivery with specific responsibilities for the KPIs relating to supply chain efficiency and purchasing efficiency.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
Closing date for application is up to 03 October 2016
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.