Term of Reference
Animated Infographic Production
Program DESA is a gender and minority public budgeting program at village level implemented by Search for Common Ground Indonesia (SEARCH) in partnership with IDEA Association Yogyakarta, which is funded by the European Commission. To build awareness and disseminate the regulation of the inclusive public budgeting process for our beneficiaries and local stakeholders, SEARCH needs an effective communication tools that can inform and tell the story about our remarkable work.
Video is a very popular medium for businesses and organizations to convey messages about complex issues. It is one of the best way to enhance audience’s experience and get them to take action.
SEARCH will develop animated infographic (duration: 3 minutes) that will show about our program, and inclusive public budgeting process.
SEARCH seeks the services of a number of vendors that can develop and produce three-minute animated infographics about the program.
SEARCH will use these videos to increase awareness, understanding and support among village actors on inclusive public budgeting process. These videos will help Program DESA engage and interact with our audiences at different levels, and educate them about the program and activities.
Animated infographics is a powerful tool to explain complex story, idea, facts and or concepts across to the reader quickly and in an interesting manner. People love facts, figures and stats. Infographics helps transform these complex stories, ideas, and facts into a visually interesting format.
SEARCH will produce a maximum of two infographic video before the end of 2016.
Task Work Description
In close coordination with the SEARCH communication officer, the vendor will:
- Develop script and story boards for up to four 3-minute infographics.
- Provide post-production editing and fine tuning work of the video.
- Provide a one-stop-shop video solution, which includes subtitling, narration, and translating to the whole or part of the video.
- Deliver the video in popular formats: Windows, YouTube, PAL, DVD, and high-res.
- Familiar with providing animated infographic products to a variety of clients in different industries.
- Able to produce animation in digital, high definition (HDI) format.
- Have proven portfolio in developing and producing animation infographic or similar production.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete the delivery of the products on time as scheduled.
- Story board and accompanying scripts
- Produce the animation
- Provide post-production services (including subtitling and Bahasa narration)
- Deliver the videos and/or animation in different formats
Period of Performance
The period of performance for 3 month, starting immediately. The production schedule for a typical 3-minute animation is six weeks. SEARCH will further discuss with the vendor on agreeable details.
Point of Contact
Vendor will work closely with SEARCH’s Communication Officer (Michelle Winowatan) and Program DESA Officer (Nur Aini Wijayanti).
- Price should be valid for 3 months period
- Price submitted should be tax included (Tax invoice requested) for company Tax Payer
- Payment should be by bank transfer
- Deadline for submission of the quotation by the latest COB 30 September 2014, 05:00 PM
- Please inform the delivery time for requested service
- Quotation should be submitted in company letterhead, stamp and signed by authorized person.
- Price included delivery
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.