The Summit Institute of Development (SID) in conjunction with Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and WHO co-ordinated THRIVE consortium are offering exciting opportunities for early-mid career level people interested in pursuing careers in public health, international development, health-IT or any related field. SID is a non-profit research and service delivery organization committed to saving lives through the improvement in health and human development at the community level through participatory evidence-based decision-making and sustainable action.
You will join a team of experienced health, education and IT experts to lead the Smart Registry Platform development, scaled deployment and impact assessment in Indonesia.
Code : THRIVE – DA
Location : Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data from the THRIVE OpenSRP field implementation into information, information into insight and insight into high-level project decisions and policies. You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements on project implementations.
- Interpret data from the field, analyze the results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports on trends of OpenSRP uptakes across health workers, service coverages, etc.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and “clean” data, and review performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work closely with Field Coordinator and IT Coordinator to prioritize project and information needs
- Locate and define new process for improvement
Selection Criteria – You must have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in statistic, mathematic or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Fluency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia is a prerequisite.
Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients (healthcare workers)
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please submit your application letter along with resume, copy of supporting documents, recent photograph and copy of ID to:
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.