The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for more than 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities.
We currently have the following internship (magang) opportunity:
Program Activity Developer Intern
The Program Activity Developer Intern will support the Corporate Engagement Associate Director in developing conservation retreat program activity which will include the development of a curriculum on conservation philosophy and point of interest in the surrounding retreat area such as forest rehabilitation, key species, etc. The intern will travel to the retreat area to understand the point of interest before developing the retreat program activity and related collaterals and curricula.
- Master’s degree in environmental sciences, conservation, biodiversity or other related disciplines with some previous internship experience in related fields.
- Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English and Indonesian.
- Good writing, proofreading and translation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 with basic graphic design skills.
- Internet savvy with knowledge of search engine and social marketing sites.
- Pleasant personality (friendly, team player, quick learner, creative and willing to take on a variety of tasks).
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than September 28, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.