The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from thepoorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from thepoorest 40% of the population.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the position of
WASH Product Marketing Specialist based in Jakarta Office (JOB CODE : WPM - JKT)
Task and Responsibility:The WASH Product Marketing Specialist will coordinate the overall IUWASH PLUS WASH Product Marketing program of both the IUWASH PLUS regions as well as with stakeholders at national level (GOI, donors, PERPAMSI, STBM, Pokja-AMPL, and others). The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Providing technical input on the development of BC/Marketing strategy
- Developing WASH Product Marketing strategy that will increase knowledge on WASH products and willingness to invest on WASH (purchasing WASH products)
- Creating market based approach to ensure sustainable WASH business and access to WASH products, in close coordination with other specialist under Component 3; Strengthening the WASH financing environment.
- Coordinate and support IUWASH PLUS Regional programs on WASH Marketing Product through:
- Providing overall technical and strategic guidance in the implementation of all activities related to WASH Products Marketing
- Preparation of IUWASH annual work plans and budgets resulting in agreed action plans
- Monitoring and Reporting of WASH Products Marketing, in all IUWASH PLUS locations, in line with approved project proposals and budgets, including SOW for field activities implemented by regional teams (STTA, events, subcontracts, trainings, exchange visits, etc.)
- Maintaining regular contact with Regional BC/Marketing Specialists, joining regular IUWASH meetings, and providing advice to Regional Managers and the BC/Marketing Advisor on priority technical issues.
- Coordinate and support IUWASH PLUS activities with National stakeholders on WASH Marketing Product:
- Identify and liaison with and support of national and international stakeholders, who are (or will be) involved in the implementation of WASH Product Marketing
- WASH Products Marketing activities in IUWASH target areas. This includes the compilation of a network of WASH products producers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Documenting lessons learned on the implementation of WASH Product Marketingk and share to National stakeholders as well as to regional BC/Marketing Specialist, other specialist under Component 1 and with other IUWASH PLUSComponents, including: Component 2, Strengthening City and Districts WASH Institutional Strenghtening; Component 3,Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and Component 4, Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
- Ensure strong linkages between WASH products marketing programs and activities of Component 1 with other programs and activities in the same Component, as well as with other IUWASH PLUS Components, including: Component 2, Strengthening City and Districts WASH Institutional Strengthening ; Component 3, Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and Component 4, Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
- Identify opportunities and support activities to utilize the Local Sustainability & Innovation Fund to advance increased safe water access to poorest 40% of the population.
- In conjunction with the IUWASH PLUS M&E team, develop monitoring tool to assess the quality and effectiveness of IUWASH PLUS interventions in the area of WASH Products Marketing and to monitor the overall access increase under the implementation of IUWASH PLUS as required by the IUWASH PLUS Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP)
- Advance university degree majoring in social science/business economic/communication or other related field academic coursework or short term training in marketing and consumer product
- Minimum 5-years experiences in product marketing, providing technical assistance or as a consultant of enterprises focus on business and product marketing.
- Preferably knowledge and experiences in Water, Sanitation ; Waste Water Management and Hygiene Issues
- Able to work independently in limited supervision/facility in his/her designated areas
- Excellent team player with a range of people, excellent interpersonal skills, with experience in community facilitation, training and organizing work
- Experience in report writing, preferable in English
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_plus_recruitment@dai. com before September 22, 2016. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.