The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the positions of Project Accountant based in Medan , North Sumatera Regional Office (JOB Code : PANS-REG)
Under the guidance and direction of the National Project Accountant, the Regional Project Accountant will manage all transactions incurred from the IUWASH Plus Jakarta Office. S/he will audit all vouchers for reasonableness, allowability and allocability, and ensure backup documentation is complete. The Project Accountant will record all transactions in the field accounting system in a timely manner and assist the National Project Accountant and Finance Officer in overseeing the regional financial transactions. In addition, the accountant will manage travel advances for project staff for the Finance Officer as required.
Expected Start Date: Available immediately
Minimum General Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
- Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program
- Having minimum of 5 years experiences within the similar role of donor funded project and similar position.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills, mostly Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_Plus_Recruitment@dai.com before September 21, 2016. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.