Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty.
We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. WVI has been working for more than 20 years, employing more than 800 staff in the programs and serving 1,400 of the poorest villages in Indonesia. Our focus is on programming effort on health, education, child protection and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries. WVI is a partner of World Vision International in Indonesia.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position which located in National Office Bintaro:
Child Protection Specialist (Code: CPS)
- To support Wahana Visi’s strategic objectives to “Improve Child Well Being” through ensuring internal process which providing technical support to WVIDN’s child protection programme by increasing accountability and quality in a way that reflects Wahana Visi’s core values, mission and strategic directions
- Ensure and enhance job role and professional competence of Zonal Child Protection Specialists to provide technical, resources to support them and having organization process which value people and learned.
- Preferably master degree in Child Protection , Social Development or any related fields
- 3-5 years experience in child protection programming
- Literacy in global and national child protection issues
- Fluent in English (oral and written with min. TOEFL score: 500).
Submit your application with updated CV not later than September 21, 2016 to: email@example.com
Please mention the following format in e-mail subject as: Child Protection Specialist (Code: CPS)
As a child focused organization, WVI is committed to the protection of children & doesn’t employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.