Internship Program for Young Researchers - Yayasan Cipta Cara Padu
Yayasan Cipta Cara Padu (YCCP), a local non-profit organization in the field of public health communication, in collaboration with the University College of Dublin will carry out research as part of the Preparedness and Resilience to address Urban Vulnerabilities (PRUV) program. The program itself aims to improve preparedness and resilience of urban areas, which is heavily influenced by the rapid urbanization, climate change and resource constraints. The program includes a research and training to cross learning among researchers from Universities in various European countries. The program will be held in Nairobi (Kenya), Bogota (Columbia) and Jakarta (Indonesia). For Jakarta, the research will focus on studying the preparedness and resilience of urban areas, particularly related to public health.
With these in mind, Yayasan Cipta Cara Padu is holding a selection for Young Researcher candidate who will be joining in the ‘on the job training’ in the PRUV program at the University College of Dublin during the months of October-November 2016 and performing the internships between 2 to 3 months for the research follow up. In addition, after the completion of the internship, the candidate shall also have a great opportunity to be placed within other YCCP’s programs.
The Young Researcher candidate are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Graduated Bachelor Degree (S1) or post graduate student (S2 - S3) from an accredited university, with an educational background in the area of Public Health / Communications, with IPK / IPS minimum of 3,00.
- Ability to actively speak and write in English, and possess TOEFL / IELTS with minimum score of 500 / 6.0.
- Have at least 2 years experience in the field of social research.
- Have the ability to write reports in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to operate computer and working knowledge of 'Microsoft Office' such as Words, Powerpoint, Excell softwares.
- Possess good presentation skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to express opinions logically and clearly, possess well negotiation and lobbying skills.
- Willing to stay in Dublin Ireland during the month of October to November 2016 and the possibility of performing research in other countries as well.
- Experience in previous similar program is a great advantage
- Independent, pro-active and has a broad network.
If you are interested, please feel free to send your CV and intention letter in English to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by stating INTERN - 'your name' in the subject line of e-mail.
This opportunity will be closed on 12 September 2016. Only qualified candidates with relevant background and experience will be contacted by YCCP.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.