Vacant position: Field Officer for Sumba NTT Area
About Rumah Energi
The establishment of YRE is part of program strategy to enhance ownership of local actors in biogas program, as an implementing partner of BIRU and trusted partner of EBTKE, Rumah Energi is currently leading the domestic biogas sector development in Indonesia. Rumah Energi (YRE) was established on 19 November 2012 within the framework of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP/BIRU), a program lead by HIVOS with partnership with SNV.
In Engaging People Towards Shared Renewable Energy Innovation and Knowledge. leading a The organization constitution explains the organization purpose which is to contribute in creating Resilience Society in Energy and Food, and The organization is developed into an independent organization by finding its own identity, define its vision, mission and values.
Rumah Energi is strive to be identified with values aligned behaviors. We rewards promotors for green habit and excellence, and those who believe and act towards financial resilient.
About the Project
Since 2014, Hivos Southeast Asia has been implementing a Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) project on behalf of the DFAT-funded Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture (AIP-PRISMA) program. The project, entitled “Commercial Pig Rearing in Nusa Tenggara Timur”, was implemented in Flores in partnership with private sector entities, civil society organisations, and individual farmers. The objective of the project is to increase pig farmer incomes by improving and incentivizing productivity.
The objective of the project is to increase pig farmer incomes by improving and incentivizing productivity. This will be achieved by addressing several constraints on farmers' efficient participation in the market, namely: facilitating farmer access to finance; increasing the speed at which pigs can be raised via the introduction of improved pig breeds; encouraging the development of service providers for fodder, extension services, commercial aggregation and processing; and developing retail, wholesale and export potential in NTT.
Rumah Energi, is now Hivos local partner implementing this M4P project in NTT (Sumba) and looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values , to fill the following positions:
FIELD OFFICER for Sumba, NTT (FO AIP-PRISMA NTT)
Roles & responsibility
The scope of work (responsibility) of the Field Officer includes:
- Framework A key person in implementing the project design following the agreed in meeting farmers and work with them Thus supervise and monitor two field facilitators
- Build good coordination with other project team member in Sumba including BIRU team for project demo plots targeting pig farmers areas Lead in identifying
- Lead in project socialization project monitoring and supervision Undertake
- Coordinator in Sumba Report deliverables and project shortcoming to BIRU provincial
- Build good relationship with all related stakeholder
Requirement and Skill:
- Belief in values of green, quality, innovation and financial resilient.
- Have the capability to read and understand the SUMBA maps and statistic and be able to identify project potential location for the investment
- Currently living in Sumba island or willing to work in Sumba
- Have been in minimum two years in tertiary education in any field
- Minimum 2 years work experience, working with community
- Comprehend to some level a value chain
- Must like traveling, and able to use motorcycle
- Have facilitation experience
- Familiar with Sumba territory
- Understand Sumba local language with fair understanding of English is an advantage
- Understand basic use of computer application, including internet, e-mail, excel for database
- Prepared to spend more than 60% of working time for travel.
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by October 7, 2016 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.