ALERTAsia GHSA - Project Officer
Yayasan ALERTAsia is currently seeking a Project Officer for the Global Health Security Partners Engagement program, a project sponsored by the United States Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (US-CDC). The post requires the ability to coordinate activities and liaise among ALERTAsia's three partners in the program, i.e. The Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP), a unit under Surveillance Sub-directorate of the Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (Pusat Pengendalian Penyakit, P2P) of the Indonesia Ministry of Health, the Indonesian Epidemiologists Association (Perhimpunan Ahli Epidemiologi Indonesia, PAEI), and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Indonesia Country Office. From time to time the Project Officer will accompany the Project Director and/or Business Official at meetings with partners and sponsor.
Plays key role in providing project management coordination to multiple partners, functions as a key interface in project management. Has primary responsibility for accuracy, and timeliness of team level issues, action items, and change control. Responsible for defining project and contract scope of work for key activities, identify work deliverable and milestones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with partners on project plans and resolves resource allocation issues within partners; identifies issues which may impact scope, quality, or delivery of project and ensures appropriate communications to project team and partners management.
- Monitor partner’s progress against project critical path and identifies issues – takes action as appropriate.
- Serves as primary communications channel between project team and partners regarding project status.
- Assists Finance & Accounting Manager in tracking and managing resource expenditures within approved plan and project budget.
- Assures reporting and measurement for assigned project.
- Assures information gathered from partners are consistent with expected project objectives. Reviews and approves findings, conclusions, and recommendations – reviews with partners, Project Director and Business Official (Operations Manager) to achieve acceptance.
- Report to Project Director and Business Official (Operations Manager).
- Bachelor degree in public health or similar
- Experience as project manager/project officer in public health researches.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Computer literacy and proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to coordinate and/or monitor activities at partners
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Evidence of self-motivation, initiative, creativity, and attention to details
- Ability to observe, comprehend, analyze and solve problems independently
Application requirement (Cover Letter, CV, three name and address of professional referees, and your salary history) should be sent to via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please quote the reference “GHSA-Project Officer”.
Shortlisting candidates on both positions will start immediately.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.